Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last post is SO cringe.. putting that they are already soulmates. Maybe he's easily influenced? He seems happy being on camera though.

And their food is always the same so they are hardly foodies. They never season anything when they cook!

Reactions: 12
Her last post is SO cringe.. putting that they are already soulmates. Maybe he's easily influenced? He seems happy being on camera though.

And their food is always the same so they are hardly foodies. They never season anything when they cook!
isn't he half egyptian or something? I was expecting he'd teach her how to season food...
Does Holly think there's hidden calories in spices or something?

Reactions: 2
The food looks so bland and just looks very dry. I had always god that feeling when I saw Holly's food even back in my restrictive vegan days.

I've decide to hope onto the thread since I've seen the notes about the boyfriend. I'm glad that she has finally got a boyfriend and she has the experience of first love etc but I'm finding it a bit intense with them being 'soul mates,' even though they have been dating for a few weeks and all of the videos and content is boyfriend related pretty much. It gives me the feeling of a teenage relationship and as someone said, I don't see her doing well with the heartbreak especially with food being the love language. I'm hoping that her self-worth is tied this guy as I know in my first few relationships, it was and it was a disaster when things ended. But you never know, he could be the soul mate and they might last!

Reactions: 11
Do you think she's fallen out with family? The week in London and now they've gone to Disney land Paris (bit soon but when you have money and no worries...) together...she said she's been having problems on the side. Also they never feature in videos now except for her mum who's very strange.

Reactions: 4
I doubt she's fallen out with her family, I think she's just completely obsessed with the boyfriend and wants to spend as much time with him as possible.

Reactions: 20
Yeah I don’t think she’s fallen out with her family, just getting out more.
Although it has been ages since she’s posted anything with Emily so maybe they’re not as close as they used to bs

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t think she’s fallen out with her family, just getting out more.
Although it has been ages since she’s posted anything with Emily so maybe they’re not as close as they used to bs
I did notice that and it made me wonder. I thought as soon as Holly got a boyfriend she'd constantly be double dating with Emily and her boyfriend.

I don't get it though, how can food be a love language? Everyone has to eat food...?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't get it though, how can food be a love language? Everyone has to eat food...?
When Emily got with her boyfriend she was always posting about food they made together, holly is probably just copying. All of the food they both post is boring so I don’t see the point tbh

Reactions: 15
When Emily got with her boyfriend she was always posting about food they made together, holly is probably just copying. All of the food they both post is boring so I don’t see the point tbh
Don’t know why anyone would enjoy seeing unseasoned, bland food.

Reactions: 4
Honesty what a weird family/household dynamic for any outsider to have to enter into

Reactions: 5
Influencer wastes NHS Time for content click bate. Amazing, thanks Holly

* i guess seriously though you should get things checked out, but she has absolutely baited this nothing event.

ah the carbon footprint of Holly must be very ... high. I feel bad that I flew to Zurich from Cologne in 2011 (that was my second and last flight for the time being). But it was cheaper than by train at the time (thanks Deutsche Bahn). At least I'm saving enough CO2 so that others (influencers/youtubers like Holly and Jade) can still fly hundreds of times a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.