Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how was it implied? because she got it done? you can get pap smear tests either way, so just because she got it doesn't mean anything
I think they're more meaning her going 'It's my first time...I've had this done' with her eyes all wide. You could definitely read into that phrasing.

Reactions: 8
I think they're more meaning her going 'It's my first time...I've had this done' with her eyes all wide. You could definitely read into that phrasing.
she also said in the comments that in the UK women get them done once they're sexually active

Reactions: 6
She loves the attention and wants ppl to discuss and speculate. Anyway read through the comments.
but HPV is not only transmitted through sex. Technically, it can also be transmitted through other things, like public toilets etc. (but correct me if I'm wrong). I had a surgery on my cervix a few days ago because during a regular check-up they found something that could get serious in a few years so they removed whatever it was. But getting regularly checked at a gynaecologist shouldn't be only for those who are sexual active. I mean, they also scan for breast cancer (by touching, not with a device).

• Heart
The UK sends out cervical smear invites once you are 25. I know Holly likes to create intrigue and speculation, but this will have been one of those bog standard letters that are automated.

Reactions: 23
Ok I get that she's proud of having lost her virginity but that's not a good reason to be so misleading about pap tests! Because yes, like others have already mentioned, it's not just for people who are sexually active. Like, good for Holly that she got the test and that she's sexually active, but I wouldn't want any of her viewers to mistakenly think they don't need to get tested.

(Also, side note, if she would like to talk about sex etc on her channel she could just do so in a sit-down video, which would be fine imho? Like I don't understand why it has to be all hush-hush remarks and sly indirect hints as though the subject is somehow taboo? idk man)

The UK sends out cervical smear invites once you are 25. I know Holly likes to create intrigue and speculation, but this will have been one of those bog standard letters that are automated.
And she seems like someone that would be an adamant rule follower aha

Reactions: 3
Her mother is terrible. Just all the ways you SHOULDN'T be with your daughters. Doesn't listen to anything she says, doesn't take interest, doesn't respect her, criticises everything about her, cold, unfeeling, stoic refrigerator mother. I actually think Holly has done exceptionally well turning out how she has, because her mother certainly hasn't done anything to help that. Holly is 1000% warmer, funnier and nicer than her mother.
If I was holly I’d have headbutted the mother and moved out years ago. Why she continues to have anything to do with the miserable old bleep, let alone stay actually living with her, I will never understand.

Reactions: 10
She loves the attention and wants ppl to discuss and speculate. Anyway read through the comments.
Maybe I'm confused about what Holly actually thinks about this, but does she think the NHS has a magic letter generator which sends out a letter for a smear test the moment they have sex?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe I'm confused about what Holly actually thinks about this, but does she think the NHS has a magic letter generator which sends out a letter for a smear test the moment they have sex?
Hogwarts letter but for adults

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok I get that she's proud of having lost her virginity but that's not a good reason to be so misleading about pap tests! Because yes, like others have already mentioned, it's not just for people who are sexually active. Like, good for Holly that she got the test and that she's sexually active, but I wouldn't want any of her viewers to mistakenly think they don't need to get tested.

(Also, side note, if she would like to talk about sex etc on her channel she could just do so in a sit-down video, which would be fine imho? Like I don't understand why it has to be all hush-hush remarks and sly indirect hints as though the subject is somehow taboo? idk man)
She's probably had sex twice or three times, max. With one person that she probably didnt even have the time to build a proper relationship/communication/honesty with. I'd rather she not talk about sex like she's a know-it-all because she's done it once. I want someone who's been married for like ten years to do a video on sex and communication and healthy boundary setting. But Holly is not the person to make a video about sex just because she lost her virginity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's probably had sex twice or three times, max. With one person that she probably didnt even have the time to build a proper relationship/communication/honesty with. I'd rather she not talk about sex like she's a know-it-all because she's done it once. I want someone who's been married for like ten years to do a video on sex and communication and healthy boundary setting. But Holly is not the person to make a video about sex just because she lost her virginity.
Tbh im just happy to see she had some fun and let go rather than starving herself and studying for 15 hours a day

Reactions: 17
They’re making a list, they’re checking it twice they’re gonna find out who’s naughty or nice …

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I don't think she has lost her virginity... think she's enjoying the attention/speculation and is over playing what actually happened with Charlie

Reactions: 10
Her new quarter life crisis video with the thumbnail of her crying, anyone watched it? Anything interesting discussed or just more of the same?

Reactions: 1
Her new quarter life crisis video with the thumbnail of her crying, anyone watched it? Anything interesting discussed or just more of the same?
She wanted to reflect on her 24th year. She's crying happy tears because she's happy and excited about the future. Not much else.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.