Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah who the hell is still changing up money before going abroad loll
It's always good practice to have some local cash when going abroad. Even if you plan to mostly use your card.

In most countries, you can still find places that don't take cards. Or there could be an issue with your card not working...

Taking euros instead of francs to Switzerland is a funny mistake. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal... she could exchange her euros at any point and it wouldn't be a problem. Being stuck in a foreign country with no cash and no working cards, however...

Reactions: 6
It's always good practice to have some local cash when going abroad. Even if you plan to mostly use your card.

In most countries, you can still find places that don't take cards. Or there could be an issue with your card not working...

Taking euros instead of francs to Switzerland is a funny mistake. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal... she could exchange her euros at any point and it wouldn't be a problem. Being stuck in a foreign country with no cash and no working cards, however...
not trying to be horrible at all but imo it would be a “funny mistake” if she was a teenager on her first trip abroad but as a grown adult it just looks so……uneducated and silly, especially considering the calibre of unis she has attended😂 and i do wonder how it’s never come up in conversation for any of her family to correct her tbh

Reactions: 19
not trying to be horrible at all but imo it would be a “funny mistake” if she was a teenager on her first trip abroad but as a grown adult it just looks so……uneducated and silly, especially considering the calibre of unis she has attended😂 and i do wonder how it’s never come up in conversation for any of her family to correct her tbh
To add, a full blown adult who is trying to make travel content her niche

Reactions: 14
and i do wonder how it’s never come up in conversation for any of her family to correct her tbh
that's what I thought, too! Either they also didn't know (which I can't believe) or she really didn't talk to them about this (which is more likely).

Reactions: 2
Have noticed she always interrupts her 'friends' mid sentence...must get really annoying for them. I hope she treats them like real friends and not just for content. All of a sudden she has friends everywhere?!

Reactions: 5
seems like she's either traveling or posting to do post vlogs. her content has hit a dead end.

Reactions: 4
I think she hates being at home with her mother more than she lets on. Her mum seems so critical and judgmental of her.

Reactions: 15
Who is this new Holly I am watching her eat pastries from Greggs and next up a smear test. I feel happy for her tbh!

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she wants people to talk about her first smear test and link it back to what happened in Spain.

Reactions: 4
Latest vids have been a little laborious to watch.

theme of the last three videos
- Teheh i had sex
- Angry at C (think she is handling her understandable anger (because it was her first) really well)
- Realised she wasn’t in a relationship and it was just a casual fling (again impressive self-reflection from Holly)
- doing that annoying state secret hint at a new travel destination in the new year.
-Holly strongly implying she is very horny
-Holly’s mother being horrible to her on camera
-Holly’s mother making a funny joke after she complained why she wasn’t told about the birds and the bees to which muti said “well didn’t you do a degree in biology”

spookily for “C” she lists consent as one of the things she wishes she had learned about from her mother.

Holly is probably off to Australia/ New Zealand in jan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
spookily for “C” she lists consent as one of the things she wishes she had learned about from her mother.
I don't think that's to do with Charlie, I think she's more just saying she wishes her parents told her about things like informed consent, which is a very sensible conversation to want to have had with your parents when you're learning about sex.

Reactions: 11
I don't think that's to do with Charlie, I think she's more just saying she wishes her parents told her about things like informed consent, which is a very sensible conversation to want to have had with your parents when you're learning about sex.
I don’t think its about him in that way either, but when the theme is based on that experience it comes across as an interesting inclusion.

Reactions: 3
Latest vids have been a little laborious to watch.

theme of the last three videos
- Teheh i had sex
- Angry at C (think she is handling her understandable anger (because it was her first) really well)
- Realised she wasn’t in a relationship and it was just a casual fling (again impressive self-reflection from Holly)
- doing that annoying state secret hint at a new travel destination in the new year.
-Holly strongly implying she is very horny
-Holly’s mother being horrible to her on camera
-Holly’s mother making a funny joke after she complained why she wasn’t told about the birds and the bees to which muti said “well didn’t you do a degree in biology”

Holly is probably off to Australia/ New Zealand in jan.
Oh wow that's a lot to take in lol. Thank you so much for summarizing, I can't stand watching that cold, emotionally stunted woman (Holly's mom, I mean! Holly herself has had so much personal growth in that department imho)

Reactions: 14
Holly: Mum doesn't like my curls
Holly's mum: I don't 'not like'...!

That wasn't very convincing. Imagine saying something mean enough to give your daughter the impression that you don't like her natural hair!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Geez, her mother is insufferable.
Her mother is terrible. Just all the ways you SHOULDN'T be with your daughters. Doesn't listen to anything she says, doesn't take interest, doesn't respect her, criticises everything about her, cold, unfeeling, stoic refrigerator mother. I actually think Holly has done exceptionally well turning out how she has, because her mother certainly hasn't done anything to help that. Holly is 1000% warmer, funnier and nicer than her mother.

Reactions: 22
when did she imply she lost her v?

Her mother is terrible. Just all the ways you SHOULDN'T be with your daughters. Doesn't listen to anything she says, doesn't take interest, doesn't respect her, criticises everything about her, cold, unfeeling, stoic refrigerator mother. I actually think Holly has done exceptionally well turning out how she has, because her mother certainly hasn't done anything to help that. Holly is 1000% warmer, funnier and nicer than her mother.
her mom is a witch who shouldn't have had kids until she had extensive therapy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.