Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg are you even reading what I'm saying? I'm saying she specifically chose to study cancer, is clearly highly intelligent and passed with flying colours, so why the hell wouldn't she use that to help the field! Cancer research needs all the people like that it can get!
Because PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR MINDS.
Your point is so stupid, it doesn’t matter what she studied, she isn’t morally wrong for not working in research. Would you tell the many nurses who have recently left the profession that they have a moral duty to society to do their job and that they should get back into the hospital and start working regardless of the conditions?

Jesus bleeping christ, no one is obligated to work in a field that they don’t want to work in anymore!

Reactions: 18
Omg are you even reading what I'm saying? I'm saying she specifically chose to study cancer, is clearly highly intelligent and passed with flying colours, so why the hell wouldn't she use that to help the field! Cancer research needs all the people like that it can get!
I understand where you’re coming from, however learning and remembering well (the skills utilised to come top in tripos) does not necessarily make a good researcher. From what I remember Holly never really did any lab cancer research, so she doesn’t really have any research skills, so I wouldn’t necessarily believe she would be a good researcher. The number one thing a good scientist needs is passion and enthusiasm which Holly doesn’t seem to have for the field ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 7
Because PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR MINDS.
Your point is so stupid, it doesn’t matter what she studied, she isn’t morally wrong for not working in research. Would you tell the many nurses who have recently left the profession that they have a moral duty to society to do their job and that they should get back into the hospital and start working regardless of the conditions?

Jesus bleeping christ, no one is obligated to work in a field that they don’t want to work in anymore!
i don’t think she’s morally wrong lmao and totally agree with you actually, but i do think it’s interesting how she is SO intelligent (probs cos I’m not 😂) and yet doesn’t seem to have much passion for what she studies. maybe she does and im completely off the mark, but i always got the impression that she didn’t really care what she studied as long as she could be the best at it and get “full marks”

Reactions: 4
i don’t think she’s morally wrong lmao and totally agree with you actually, but i do think it’s interesting how she is SO intelligent (probs cos I’m not 😂) and yet doesn’t seem to have much passion for what she studies. maybe she does and im completely off the mark, but i always got the impression that she didn’t really care what she studied as long as she could be the best at it and get “full marks”
I agree, I also think her dream was to be a doctor and her heart just isn’t really in doing research.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else leave the video immediately when the bloopers start playing?

Reactions: 9
It seems ikea such a waste. She is so smart and I wish her success. I know she should do something she enjoys. But how long will all this last. Is she planning on making on making videos on how productive she is and how she plans her day forever.
Idk maybe she just doesnt want to grow up and wants to be "young and carefree" forever or maybe she is afraid of failure.

I like to feel that I am not stupid but it seriously took me a long, long time before I realised that was a play on ‘biology’ …
Ooooo, see - I never would have got that. Its clearly not that great a pun 🤣

Reactions: 11
Yeah, those puns are not it. Holly, not everything needs to have your name in it!

Reactions: 8
Do you think anyone has approached her to discuss her eating & exercise disorder, yet? It’s been explicit in her videos throughout the year (especially with her - borderline orthorexic - meal choices) but in her latest video even more so. Notice how she was the only family member with sweet potato and (oil free?) vegetables 🫤

With so many young followers, I really want her to address this and work on her relationship with food. It’s not normal, or healthy.

Reactions: 7
Do you think anyone has approached her to discuss her eating & exercise disorder, yet? It’s been explicit in her videos throughout the year (especially with her - borderline orthorexic - meal choices) but in her latest video even more so. Notice how she was the only family member with sweet potato and (oil free?) vegetables 🫤

With so many young followers, I really want her to address this and work on her relationship with food. It’s not normal, or healthy.
Doesn't she have management? Would they not at least have a duty of care towards her......?

Reactions: 4
Can she stop pretending she's recovered and gained weight? She looks the same.

Reactions: 14
Her face does look a little fuller in the second one but I definitely wouldn't say she's recovered and considering her many many negative habits I'd say she's still quite a long way from full recovery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.