Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her views have plummeted so much
her channel grew in the first place because she was a brilliant student attending one of the best universities in the world, which attracted many viewers, but now she wants to focus her videos on life style, traveling and self-growth (as she has admitted in her 2023 goals video), and both youtube and instagram are already packed with sort of content....

Reactions: 9
This is just the same video she makes every 6 months when she says that she's recovered but she's not

Reactions: 16
Her face does look a little fuller in the second one but I definitely wouldn't say she's recovered and considering her many many negative habits I'd say she's still quite a long way from full recovery
Fullness in the face can even result from worsening of an ED, as it's characteristic of bulimia - I have no idea about Holly personally, but without context it isn't always a positive sign.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
her channel grew in the first place because she was a brilliant student attending one of the best universities in the world, which attracted many viewers, but now she wants to focus her videos on life style, traveling and self-growth (as she has admitted in her 2023 goals video), and both youtube and instagram are already packed with sort of content....
I think she is also making too many pointless videos...she's spreading herself too thin with lack of content. If she spent more time on each video it may be better. Not sure why she's just shilling them out when they are still getting low views

Some kind of health issue, I think. She doesn’t actually say what as she goes on to say she wants to keep it private for now, but said she had some news that made her cry all day, and then later in the video she shows herself making some kind of appointment and asking ‘how soon can this be done?’ (or something like that). She does mention that she’s injured her foot again and that’s not the crisis. Then she goes into London, meets her mum and has vegan food.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I thought maybe she had an abnormal cervical screening result - and would then need to book in for a colposcopy (that’s the procedure in England)
that's the same procedure in Germany now. Strangely enough, I wasn't that worried when I had to go to the colposcopy (I can't even spell the word lol) or when the doctor called me because they had to remove something surgically. The only thing that scared the hell out of me was the general anaesthesia.

Reactions: 1
I've not watched any of her videos recently, I really don't think I could endure them. If you're not going to share news then don't say anything at all, she's just doing it for attention (or views...)

Reactions: 12
Why does she always do that, announce she has important news, but keeps it private. Just keep it private to begin with

omg why even mention it if she won't tell us ! probably gynaecological related

Reactions: 5
Again I truly think these influencers just feel the need to mention things because the only life they know now is one of over sharing, so they feel like they HAVE to say something even if they can’t say the full details

Reactions: 10
She confirms she's lost her virginity in her newest video

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
someone please watch it and give us a recap.
There's honestly not a tonne in it. A lot is about the science of attraction, and she says she thinks she thought she was asexual for a long time because she wasn't producing the correct hormones due to her ED. She then goes on to say she's known for a long time that she's attracted to men, and now she's comfortable saying that attraction is sexual. She mentions at the very end that she's had sexual experiences (she says she doesn't want to say she's lost her virginity because she doesn't like the idea of 'losing' something, but the implication is clear) and she's comfortable with admitting that now. She thought for a long time that she wouldn't talk about this stuff because she thought admitting to it would be losing her relatability.

Reactions: 13
There's honestly not a tonne in it. A lot is about the science of attraction, and she says she thinks she thought she was asexual for a long time because she wasn't producing the correct hormones due to her ED. She then goes on to say she's known for a long time that she's attracted to men, and now she's comfortable saying that attraction is sexual. She mentions at the very end that she's had sexual experiences (she says she doesn't want to say she's lost her virginity because she doesn't like the idea of 'losing' something, but the implication is clear) and she's comfortable with admitting that now. She thought for a long time that she wouldn't talk about this stuff because she thought admitting to it would be losing her relatability.
You're the real MVP - thank you for saving us 15 minutes of pain 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.