Holly Gabrielle #5 Still lives like a nun, doesn't allow herself any fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw on Tiktok that Holly made and ate cookie dough, briefly got excited, only to find out that the ""cookie dough"" consisted of blended chickpeas, oats, and peanut butter. Aka the same foods Holly always eats, just. Blended.
Other than her ED has she ever mentioned why she doesn’t just use flour, margarine and sugar? I understand being vegan she can’t have the eggs and real butter, but can someone tell her white flour and sugar won’t kill her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Other than her ED has she ever mentioned why she doesn’t just use flour, margarine and sugar? I understand being vegan she can’t have the eggs and real butter, but can someone tell her white flour and sugar won’t kill her.
probably because her mom does the grocery shopping and she's disordered as duck

Reactions: 26
Also just that weird line between disordered eating and veganism that was rife when I first went vegan like 10 years ago. Freelee and Rawvana were the main influencers... I've never had an ED luckily but I sometimes remember that when I first went vegan I stayed away from pasta and oil because of the culture. Which to me now seems ridiculous

Reactions: 20
I’m vegan and couldn’t think of anything worse than that sad flax cake she Made. When I want cake it’s got margarine, flour, white sugar, normal coco powder, oil that’s not pressed from the fruits of narnia and other normal cake tit...

same goes for pancakes! Someone needs to take holly on a normal grocery shop without her family there

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m vegan and couldn’t think of anything worse than that sad flax cake she Made. When I want cake it’s got margarine, flour, white sugar, normal coco powder, oil that’s not pressed from the fruits of narnia and other normal cake tit...

same goes for pancakes! Someone needs to take holly on a normal grocery shop without her family there
I find it crazy she never does her own grocery shopping ever, I lived with my parents until I was quite old compared to friends (so I could save) but I did a lot of my own shopping for myself or for my parents

Reactions: 16
Also just that weird line between disordered eating and veganism that was rife when I first went vegan like 10 years ago. Freelee and Rawvana were the main influencers... I've never had an ED luckily but I sometimes remember that when I first went vegan I stayed away from pasta and oil because of the culture. Which to me now seems ridiculous
That's true, there's some people like Holly that still uphold it. If any of you fancy nightmares go watch Niomi Smart make a chocolate cake for her birthday, eating sand would leave the mouth less dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holly looks really good with curly hair and her mom is such a b*tch

• Heart
Reactions: 24
did she say she doesn't want to pull her hair back because she doesn't want to damage her hairline? when three minutes earlier in the video she says she's known for the 'Holly bun'?
oh honey it's too late for that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair looks so much better than that awful bun, I hope she keeps up with keeping it curly, it looked really nice. I guess her mother could be counted upon to rain on her parade when Holly was so excited about the curl formation (I've done curly girl and the first time you see curls frame your face - it's so shocking in a good way). Her sister could just about squeeze out a compliment , "It'll get better the more you do it."

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her hair looks so much better than that awful bun, I hope she keeps up with keeping it curly, it looked really nice. I guess her mother could be counted upon to rain on her parade when Holly was so excited about the curl formation (I've done curly girl and the first time you see curls frame your face - it's so shocking in a good way). Her sister could just about squeeze out a compliment , "It'll get better the more you do it."
it's honestly kind of impressive that she's managed to accomplish so much despite her family. it's also sad because she probably feels a huge pressure to prove to herself that she can do something her family will be proud of, when they're all assholes and will never be proud of her in the way she wants them to.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her family are so negative lol her hair actually looked really good and I’m sure if she keeps it up it’ll look even better. Bit of encouragement wouldn’t go amiss. No wonder her recovery is almost non existent 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Seeing Holly wear her hair curly has scratched an itch in my brain that I've had for years :LOL: Kept commenting under her videos that she should give the curly girl method a go, seeing her try it is so satisfying! I really hope she keeps up the routine, it looks so good

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Holly looks really good with curly hair and her mom is such a b*tch
So true. I found her mum’s reaction quite telling. Holly should move out ASAP and share a flat with some normal people. She can still eat bland food in tiny portions but I think being around more normal options her sizes and palette would grow.
As for the Holly Bun, she can still clip it in a loose bun.

Reactions: 24
New video out. Not sure the soft music and Matt D'Avella-type aesthetic works, it's inauthentic for Holly, her message is muddled. Talks about false appearances of social media, such as drinking the perfect coffee or matcha, then makes matcha latte :rolleyes:. TLDR: Holly is made a video for an audience when she should be saying this stuff to a therapist.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't really be bothered to watch her new video as her content is so boring and repetitive, just skimmed through and I've got to say: I hope Holly keeps that look, she looks so much better with her hair down and curly.

Reactions: 11
is she really saying that social media ruins people's lives when her job is... social media and creating unrealistic expectations for young girls and triggering potential EDs

Reactions: 28
is she really saying that social media ruins people's lives when her job is... social media and creating unrealistic expectations for young girls and triggering potential EDs
so many influencers seem to do this, it drives me mad

Reactions: 12
Her new thumbnail is so weird 😂 like is it really later hair removal that distinguishes someone as a ‘real adult’? Not sure about that lmao

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.