Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Tbh I couldn’t care less about what Unjaded Jade does, that’s irrelevant here.
Yeh I really dislike how whenever people criticize something about Holly atm someone jumps in and says 'its not as bad as this thing Jade did'. Just not relevant to this discussion.

Reactions: 13
Yeh I really dislike how whenever people criticize something about Holly atm someone jumps in and says 'its not as bad as this thing Jade did'. Just not relevant to this discussion.
The bar is set really low apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is not acceptable AD declaration. Does anyone know where I can report her? Makes me really angry.

Screenshot_20210316-160923.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Can anyone recap the video? I got four ads within two minutes. I'm not watching that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone recap the video? I got four ads within two minutes. I'm not watching that.
As far as I was able to pay attention, it was stress, stress, studying, running, stress, exam, Holly’s mom made some cookies that looked nothing like cookies because there was no sugar or fat in them, stress, the end. Apparently it was sponsored but I must have missed that part because there were so many actual damn ads.

oh and at least two green smoothies I think

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Holly: I'm on high alert! High stress levels! I'm not the friendliest person to be around in an exam!
Holly: Vlogs the entire exam to her 400k audience

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
As far as I was able to pay attention, it was stress, stress, studying, running, stress, exam, Holly’s mom made some cookies that looked nothing like cookies because there was no sugar or fat in them, stress, the end. Apparently it was sponsored but I must have missed that part because there were so many actual damn ads.

oh and at least two green smoothies I think
Ok but the fact that her Mum is kinda encouraging her ED habits?? Genuinely scary.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok but the fact that her Mum is kinda encouraging her ED habits?? Genuinely scary.
she showed her two smoothies and a SINGLE bite of the cookie...

back in Cambridge and even at the beginning of lockdown she would show her meals or at least say "I'll go have lunch" or film herself in the kitchen during her weekly vlogs, and she's completely stopped, a clear sign that she's either skipping meals or she is eating such small portions she knows she would be called out for... so it's just easier to cut out from the vlog...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The video also featured lots of Holly complaining about how absolutely horrible it is to have a 24hr exam, how insanely high her stress levels are (but apparently it's normal for her cause that's her 'exam mode'), how worried she is about the exam/grade, how she just wants to curl up and cry because the stress from the exam is so intense, and how awful it is to have a 24hr period for an exam.

I mean I've never had a 24hr exam but like. her emotional reaction seemed a bit disproportionate to the event lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she showed her two smoothies and a SINGLE bite of the cookie...

back in Cambridge and even at the beginning of lockdown she would show her meals or at least say "I'll go have lunch" or film herself in the kitchen during her weekly vlogs, and she's completely stopped, a clear sign that she's either skipping meals or she is eating such small portions she knows she would be called out for... so it's just easier to cut out from the vlog...
It's so horrible ... I mean, we're all strangers yet we're more concerned about her and want her to get help more than her closest family members seem to. Genuinely feel awful for her if she's alone with such a nasty mental illness. :cry: I hope she gets to move out soon and eventually gets some help...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bit late, but I really enjoyed her cancer biology video! I appreciate how she tied it to a very relevant and timely topic - HPV screening - too (though tbh I didn't fully watch it bc the topic is currently a bit of a trigger for me).

It’s getting to the point where I struggle to watch her content. It’s just sad seeing her getting worse. She looked healthy and happy when she was in Australia and now all we have is these painfully strict daily routines and awful diet.
it’s such a shame because she seems like such a lovely girl, but she’s obviously got so much going on in her mind. I really hope she doesn’t get any worse, but it just seems like she looks more and more sick with every post now :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm in two minds whether I feel more sorry for her or her dad over asking him not to play trombone. I think if I had something important on, the noise would annoy me so I would probably ask family to be quiet too but does he play it all day long. Why was he disheartened/she dreading the convo 😂 An open book 24 hour exam sounds like a dream compared to traditional exams.

Reactions: 12
Ugh, in the new video she said one of her goals is to take more cold showers. How textbook anorexic can you get. It's literally like her entire routine is built on tips and tricks from pro ana forums. "Start your day with hot water and lemon to feel full" "Load up on veggies which are high volume but low calorie" "Avoid fats at all costs" "Take cold showers to burn extra calories" "Exercise in your room so no one clocks it's a problem" "Wear baggy clothes so people don't see how thin you're getting" "Go vegan so you have an excuse for cutting out foods". I'm a recovered anorexic and can read her from a mile away.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Ugh, in the new video she said one of her goals is to take more cold showers. How textbook anorexic can you get. It's literally like her entire routine is built on tips and tricks from pro ana forums. "Start your day with hot water and lemon to feel full" "Load up on veggies which are high volume but low calorie" "Avoid fats at all costs" "Take cold showers to burn extra calories" "Exercise in your room so no one clocks it's a problem" "Wear baggy clothes so people don't see how thin you're getting" "Go vegan so you have an excuse for cutting out foods". I'm a recovered anorexic and can read her from a mile away.
Same.
I have a history of eating disorders and she is TEXTBOOK.
She really needs help.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.