Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently if you go without menstruating for four years, you have the bone density of someone much older

• Sad
Reactions: 5
apparently if you go without menstruating for four years, you have the bone density of someone much older
Did you see the blogilates video about how she lost her period because she did too much exercise and didn’t eat enough too? Just because she talks about this and the risks of developing osteoporosis. I immediately thought of Holly when I saw it

• Sad
Reactions: 8
View attachment 475202
it was this photo that really made me gasp. Like, she actually looks about 11? Aside from the pose and everything, her body actually looks like it’s not been through any form of puberty at all. Like.... at. All.
Honestly it's the jeans for me, just looking at how loose they are, especially around the crotch/waist, she must be holding them up in every photo

Reactions: 8
Idk how her sister can joke with her and pose with her and pretend everything is fine when it clearly isn't :/

Reactions: 4
I always feel so bad when I see her dogs, they seem so sad to be outside, I would assume they are terrified of the lawnmower, most dogs are

Yeah it's kind of weird/sad how she says her mental health was bad a few months ago and now she's doing great again - and when you look at the photos it's clear that she's way thinner than she was a few months ago :/ hope that's not the reason why she feels better now
I really think it is one of those things where someone protests too much about something tbh... I hope she gets help and in the future admits she wasn't actually okay. Even just the fact she is posing to make herself look evennnn more thin than she already is indicates she hasn't got over her obsession with being thin

Reactions: 6
I don't know how STEM PhDs work, but unless you're self-funding you can't apply for PhD's anymore in my field. Even all the collaborative projects have been advertised (apart from Scotland). Plus, they don't recommend you self-fund because it's hard. Again this is all in my field so it may be different, but I doubt it. The fact she's so on the fence about it really shows it's not what she should be doing - I really hope she doesn't!
tale as old as time: never do a phd if you have to pay for it, they should be paying you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I couldn't watch much of her video. She looks incredibly sick and acted almost drunk in the morning clips? It just gave me such weird vibes

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell Holly walking into things/dropping things isn’t a personality 🙄

Her “not like other girls” routine is also jarring.

I agree she was acting strangely here.

Her new routine ‘series’ seems an odd attempt to gain more followers? So when people search for these big you tubers Holly’s videos come up...

Reactions: 15
she looked really nice when she was in the kitchen taking pics with her mom. it's a nice change to see her in clothes other than jumpers and joggers

Reactions: 2
The stripey top she wore in the intro bit was really nice on her! She didn't end up liking the flavor of protein powder in her oats (which I get, it's not for everyone) but maybe she'll still be open to experimenting with this type of thing a little bit?

I like the top she wore in the intro, she looks much better with some colour in her outfit compared to her black tracksuit ensemble

I think the fact that she literally beyond scraped the bowl of oats clean was quite telling.
Also she said it was 'waaaayyyy more than 40g of oats'; I've been weighing my food for years now (bodybuilding tings) and I can confirm that that was probably around 40g of oats.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t comment on here much but did anyone notice her hands here. Correct me if I’m wrong but this looks like “lanugo” hair (I think it’s called) it’s a tell tale sign of an eating disorder/being underweight
Yeah I’ve noticed that on her arms as well!!

I don’t comment on here much but did anyone notice her hands here. Correct me if I’m wrong but this looks like “lanugo” hair (I think it’s called) it’s a tell tale sign of an eating disorder/being underweight
Some people just have more hair on their arms, hands and legs, etc than others. Yes, the fact that she is underweight likely contributes to thicker hair growth on the extremities, but honestly it is not something that necessarily signifies an ed.

Reactions: 6
Some people just have more hair on their arms, hands and legs, etc than others. Yes, the fact that she is underweight likely contributes to thicker hair growth on the extremities, but honestly it is not something that necessarily signifies an ed.
Yeah I thought that at first as a hairy person myself but the type of hair and the placement means I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s almost identical to the hair your body grows as a result of being underweight which is different to normal body hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.