Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's kind of weird/sad how she says her mental health was bad a few months ago and now she's doing great again - and when you look at the photos it's clear that she's way thinner than she was a few months ago :/ hope that's not the reason why she feels better now
She probably feels more in control because she's restricting more.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I commented "please get help :(" under her latest Instagram pic - was one of the first 12 comments - and she's deleted my comment. But I totally agree, there's no way her mental health is better when she's rapidly losing weight to a noticeable degree. It's probably just that she *feels* more in control/ balanced because she's restricting, and that gives her the false sense of control she so desperately craves due to the lack of control she actually has over her surroundings and the lack of certainty over her looming future. It's just an illusion created by her ED and it makes it ever harder for her to give it up.

Reactions: 18
I wonder what it will take for Holly to realize she needs help. We can comment all day on here, but clearly it's not working. Even if her parents dragged her to therapy, I don't think she would internalize any of the advice. She's gotta want it for herself.

Reactions: 6
It is really sad to see her looking so much thinner these days. I feel she posted that picture of Australia before her latest International Women's day picture so we can see how much weight she has lost.

It's also not warm enough in the UK to wear crop top 😖

Reactions: 5
I commented "please get help :(" under her latest Instagram pic - was one of the first 12 comments - and she's deleted my comment. But I totally agree, there's no way her mental health is better when she's rapidly losing weight to a noticeable degree. It's probably just that she *feels* more in control/ balanced because she's restricting, and that gives her the false sense of control she so desperately craves due to the lack of control she actually has over her surroundings and the lack of certainty over her looming future. It's just an illusion created by her ED and it makes it ever harder for her to give it up.
Theres another comment that says ‘get help!’ which she hasn’t deleted so at least there’s that. I just cannot see her addressing anything. She’s all about transparency and being honest online until it comes to admitting she’s not perfect😕

Reactions: 4
Her meal plate in the latest vlog is so sad - she’s filled the plate with plain rice to make it look like lots of food but there’s hardly any calories on that plate. Rice and salad vegetables are just not enough. I feel for her because it must be miserable to be hungry. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can't get over how ill she looks at the moment
the photo from yesterday, she is so tiny she looks like a 10 year old who hasn't gone through puberty. I also find it worrying how many people are commenting how great she looks

Reactions: 9
Especially in the picture with Emily. Holly literally looks like she's 13 or something in that one!

Reactions: 3
Seems she's working on an "Ultimate Student Study Guide" - I'd guess either a book or a short course? "Sorry guys I can't tell you what my secret project is about" *proceeds to show her planning it*

Also sidenote, I never understand why Youtubers are so secretive about their 'projects'. Most authors don't hide that they're writing a book!

Reactions: 11
Seems she's working on an "Ultimate Student Study Guide" - I'd guess either a book or a short course? "Sorry guys I can't tell you what my secret project is about" *proceeds to show her planning it*

Also sidenote, I never understand why Youtubers are so secretive about their 'projects'. Most authors don't hide that they're writing a book!
So she'll finally give studying advice but people will have to pay for it?

Reactions: 6
Oh then that's actually a pretty old project - cause I remember her talking about wanting to write a "Study Guide" kind of book in an old vlog, like she even showed herself working on it. That was pretty long ago though, back when I was still watching all her videos - so at least a year ago, maybe more? Sorry for not remembering it more precisely haha

Reactions: 5

From the blurry look of her notion it looked like she was writing out scripts for it, so I'm guessing it will be a video series rather than a book. A short course would make sense, becuase she had listed out a lot of topics.

Reactions: 1
I realise this is incredibly trivial but watching her newest vlog this morning, it really annoyed me how many times she had to say the word “essentially” 😩😩😂 I don’t know if anyone else noticed this but it just really got on my nerves today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she's honest, her study guide will be this in a nutshell: "Just spend all of your free time and energy on studying. Literally."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s never going to get help while the majority of her comments are all about how ”great” she’s looking and how she’s so ”inspiring”. This is what galls me - young youtubers (let’s face it, youtubers of any age) are so inundated with positive reinforcement of every single little thing they do, the way they look, all the choices they make, that they really have very little chance of ever seeing past it. It’s like seeing everything through a very flattering mirror where you’re given license to censor anything negative that might appear in the periphery because positivity is the only permitted mode of viewing the world and yourself. The only hope she has is for things to get so bad off screen that she has to pay attention, and of course that’s going to be way past the point where it’s sensible to seek help.

Looking at Ruby and Holly side by side is like looking at two electric rabbits on a race track where one is a little ahead of the other but they’re both running at a great speed and in constant danger of their actual lives catching up with them. (lol dramatic, sorry not sorry)

• Sad
Reactions: 22
B2AC93C7-6ED5-40E8-9C3D-ADD9373E6723.jpeg

it was this photo that really made me gasp. Like, she actually looks about 11? Aside from the pose and everything, her body actually looks like it’s not been through any form of puberty at all. Like.... at. All.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 475202
it was this photo that really made me gasp. Like, she actually looks about 11? Aside from the pose and everything, her body actually looks like it’s not been through any form of puberty at all. Like.... at. All.
Isn't that just her natural shape though? Her mum and sister seem to have the same body type/shape, although admittedly they are "bigger" (still v slim!) than her.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.