Holly Gabrielle #3 Spends hours in class and eats only grass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also about persimmons- she’s always banging on about them as if they’re not sold in supermarkets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No update so far so her fans must be worried.

Then again her sister has posted 5 hours ago about her own accutane update so I assume Holly should be ok and will provide an update later...

Reactions: 4
I wonder what's gone on, as you'd think if it wasn't serious Holly would take a few seconds to post an update. No doubt she will be exercising still excessively whatever the ailment

Reactions: 6
I interpret the lack of updates as meaning that the IG story was purely for attention. If she genuinely cared about her fans, she'd update them.

Reactions: 16
I interpret the lack of updates as meaning that the IG story was purely for attention. If she genuinely cared about her fans, she'd update them.
Okay, maybe I'm reading too much into this story and her behaviour (or lack of it), but I actually think it just shows how immature and irresponsible her use of her platform is. She is using it to impulsively share bits and pieces that are difficult to deal with (mental health, A and E stuff...) and almost too private, without any guideline it seems and is praised for the openess. But all she does is dump her tit on to her young followers, without any sense for the kind of topics she deals with. It's the same with her mental health. I actually don't think she does intend harm (or seeks sympathy intentionally), I think she knows no other way to connect, work through and share these topics she deals with. I just wish she would just realise that it is time to confront certain matters in a more appropriate setting, to learn what are appropriate ways to deal with them.

Sorry if this sound to patronising, but I'm just frustrated and wish somebody close to her could reach out to her, connect with her and help her work through it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She was active on IG about 40ish minutes ago. I'm assuming she's fine. Otherwise Emily wouldn't have posted an accutane update :/

Reactions: 7
She was active on IG about 40ish minutes ago. I'm assuming she's fine. Otherwise Emily wouldn't have posted an accutane update :/
Off topic but I love your Penguin avatar :ROFLMAO:

I agree, she probably shouldn't have shared the A and E update without any context, it's like a cliff hanger for her worried fans 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off topic but I love your Penguin avatar :ROFLMAO:

I agree, she probably shouldn't have shared the A and E update without any context, it's like a cliff hanger for her worried fans 🙁
I know olanother influencer who does this for engagement which is rubbish and previously thought it would have been beneath Holly but given her 'asking' to be sent running shoes for free on her stories a little while ago I feel like she's going down the classic influenza route :/

Reactions: 7
Okay, maybe I'm reading too much into this story and her behaviour (or lack of it), but I actually think it just shows how immature and irresponsible her use of her platform is. She is using it to impulsively share bits and pieces that are difficult to deal with (mental health, A and E stuff...) and almost too private, without any guideline it seems and is praised for the openess. But all she does is dump her tit on to her young followers, without any sense for the kind of topics she deals with. It's the same with her mental health. I actually don't think she does intend harm (or seeks sympathy intentionally), I think she knows no other way to connect, work through and share these topics she deals with. I just wish she would just realise that it is time to confront certain matters in a more appropriate setting, to learn what are appropriate ways to deal with them.

Sorry if this sound to patronising, but I'm just frustrated and wish somebody close to her could reach out to her, connect with her and help her work through it.
This is such a good description, omg. The binge-eating video is another example of this.

Hopefully she doesn't have hyponatremia again. Hope it isn't serious

Also Emily posted something on her story about following a HCLF diet and she claims that her body is the way it is because of that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I live near Holly and Emily and have actually seen Emily quite a few times in the Apple Store she works in, along with the boyfriend and another girl who used to feature a bit on her instagram. She was still working there when I was last there in October

• Wow
Dunno if anyone noticed this - but Holly has updated her tutor profiles for Hollygemia. Defo seems like she has been taking on the constructive criticism from these threads. I haven’t actually read the profiles yet, but it’s surely better than nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I heard it took one of her tutors quitting for this happen...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hopefully she doesn't have hyponatremia again. Hope it isn't serious

Also Emily posted something on her story about following a HCLF diet and she claims that her body is the way it is because of that.
I feel like the family is in some sort of vegan healthy crazy cult. Emily is probably her size due to a combination of genetics, low calorie diet and exercise. I don't for one second believe when they weren't a vegan family they ate crazily unhealthy.

Emily said her new boyfriend is not Josh someone else, i wonder if she took the Dads advice and joined dating apps

Reactions: 8
I still can't believe Emily got into cambridge and passed the degree to be honest. She doesn't come across as very bright at all, much of the anti-science stuff she comes out with genuinely scared me. Guess it shows you can buy your way into a good uni (through living in an expensive area with good schools etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I heard it took one of her tutors quitting for this happen...
I really want one of her tutors/ex tutors to find this thread and spill the tea!

I still can't believe Emily got into cambridge and passed the degree to be honest. She doesn't come across as very bright at all, much of the anti-science stuff she comes out with genuinely scared me. Guess it shows you can buy your way into a good uni (through living in an expensive area with good schools etc)
I thought this too! I assume if she went to a "good" school maybe she was just coached well for the interview? So depressing really, and it does make me think how lots of HR etc people often do not place much weight on Oxbridge unis as there are so many other factors in getting in rather than just intelligence etc

Reactions: 9
just watched emily's Q&A on her journey on accutane
at some point she says she followed a gluten-free diet to avoid eczemas and dry skin or something like that (???)
gluten is a protein that doesn't harm you except if you're coeliac (like me) or gluten intolerant
you should always ask a doctor before going on a gluten-free diet. in my case, i had anemia, constipation and long and tedious digestions, until i had an upper endoscopy to prove that i was indeed coeliac, and so i removed gluten from my diet
she shouldn't endorse that sort of diets on her yt channel, imo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
just watched emily's Q&A on her journey on accutane
at some point she says she followed a gluten-free diet to avoid eczemas and dry skin or something like that (???)
gluten is a protein that doesn't harm you except if you're coeliac (like me) or gluten intolerant
you should always ask a doctor before going on a gluten-free diet. in my case, i had anemia, constipation and long and tedious digestions, until i had an upper endoscopy to prove that i was indeed coeliac, and so i removed gluten from my diet
she shouldn't endorse that sort of diets on her yt channel, imo
the misinformation about gluten is one of the worst things about social media influencers IMO. Ridiculous. I also feel like it makes some people take people who are coeliac less seriously, in restaurants etc. So damaging in so many ways

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know if there is a term for it but Emily seems to like the label or attention with having something 'wrong' with her if its not acne, its hormonal issues, gut health problems or being extremely hairy! Then she likes to claim everything is cured and magical due to her vegan natural chemical free diet and some crazy expensive supplement or product. I don't know how these people manage in the real world, i guess they must just surround themselves with health obsessed privileged people. They need to go on some sort of life swap programme swap with a hardworking working class family on poverty line

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.