Holly Gabrielle #3 Spends hours in class and eats only grass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, Holly posted a story on Instagram to say she is in A&E...
From the looks of it, it's not 100% sure she is the one requiring assistance: she says "we ended up" so it might be someone in her family, or the vet is closed idk where you would go for a pet emergency?
No matter what it is, I genuinely hope a solution is found. For all the criticism thrown around here, I'd rather wait before speculating too much on a delicate issue.

Reactions: 5
From the looks of it, it's not 100% sure she is the one requiring assistance
No matter what it is, I genuinely hope a solution is found. For all the criticism thrown around here, I'd rather wait before speculating too much on a delicate issue.
yes, my apologies as I realise the way I have worded my post was a bit suggestive. I agree that it doesn’t *seem* like it is for her but yeah, whatever has happened I really hope they are okay!!

Reactions: 2
I thought a and e only allowed the person who required treatment in during these times unless it was a child or someone who required assistance? Hope all is ok

You're not really allowed to be in A&E with someone due to covid restrictions. Unless it's a special circumstance, it's definitely Holly

• Sad
Reactions: 16
she usually talks about herself in plural, as "we", as someone noticed pages ago in our last thread
i don't think it's another foot injury, she would have called the doctor instead of going personally to a&e, so it must have been quite a strong reason

Reactions: 7
God this makes me so uncomfortable and I can’t explain why. The point at the camera as she sings ‘only you can tell’ is definitely a big factor 😖

I can’t believe she’s 27! I forgot that’s how much the age gap is. She doesn’t seem to act her age really at all, but then neither does Holly.
I don't think she's 27? I've always thought Emily was my age or a little younger and I'm 25. There's 3 years between her and Holly roughly (Emily finished at Cambridge just before Holly started I believe).

Reactions: 4
Of course I hope Holly (or family member) is fine but why would she even post something like that?! It’s so attention seeking and honestly, if it was something serious no one would post about it on instagram? It’s all for the “are you okay hun” messages and pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bleeping hate when influencers post tit like this with no context. Its so attention seeking. Grow up holly. Ridiculous.

I bet its so she can set up a video "MY A&E STORYTIME IN A PANDEMIC". Brat.

Screenshot_20210122-073441.png

Reactions: 21
I can’t stand that type of attention seeking!!!! I’m sure she’s fine, otherwise wouldn’t have posted on Instagram. God forbid she went to hospital and no one knew about it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think she's 27? I've always thought Emily was my age or a little younger and I'm 25. There's 3 years between her and Holly roughly (Emily finished at Cambridge just before Holly started I believe).
If there's 3 years that would make her 26 surely? Holly turned 23 in December

Reactions: 1
If there's 3 years that would make her 26 surely? Holly turned 23 in December
I turn 26 in May. 3 years of schooling can be 2.5 years of age. I think Emily will be turning 26 around the time/ a bit after I do

I can’t stand that type of attention seeking!!!! I’m sure she’s fine, otherwise wouldn’t have posted on Instagram. God forbid she went to hospital and no one knew about it
She's clearly not in any immediate danger if they're having her wait to be seen so posts like this just needlessly worry her followers.

She's clearly not in any immediate danger if they're having her wait to be seen so posts like this just needlessly worry her followers.
Could be any number of things really (not to speculate), could be minor injuries she's at, could be related to just eating vegetables all of the time (I ended up in A&E a good few times when I was at my worst with an ED). But yeah my point is, she can't be so ambiguous otherwise her followers will worry or speculate. She really shouldn't have posted it, or just waited to bring it up in a vlog if she really had to tell everyone

He's 20.

I would imagine it must be rather serious becuase I'm sure only severe injuries would warrant a trip to A&E during a national lockdown, or she's been told to go there by NHS 111.
I've been recently and there was tons of people who ended up waiting for hours because they were triaged as being pretty insignificant - nosebleeds, sprained ankle were some I noticed. A&E is always under pressure from people who don't know what an emergency is and the pandemic is no different.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Of course I hope Holly (or family member) is fine but why would she even post something like that?! It’s so attention seeking and honestly, if it was something serious no one would post about it on instagram? It’s all for the “are you okay hun” messages and pisses me off.
yeah I think the same, how she phrased it almost sounds like she should have said something before i.e. "I cut my hand chopping an avocado" (or something) then continued to say she ended up in AandE. Also, especially now, who goes to AandE if it is NOT a huge emergency?!

I never really look at her stories but did just for the Aand E thing, they are SO dull. The whole lychee thing? her mum watching the crown? wtf is this?

yeah I think the same, how she phrased it almost sounds like she should have said something before i.e. "I cut my hand chopping an avocado" (or something) then continued to say she ended up in AandE. Also, especially now, who goes to AandE if it is NOT a huge emergency?!

I never really look at her stories but did just for the Aand E thing, they are SO dull. The whole lychee thing? her mum watching the crown? wtf is this?
the lychee story really seemed as a bs excuse to reminisce about her trip to Australia. I can understand that when eating the fruit she thinks of the good memories but it really came across as" you guys do NOT know what a lychee is? I DO. Because I went to Australia so I am sooooooo cultured about fruit, which you could only become if you travelled to AUSTRALIA. oopsie my aussie accent will start showing again haha"

I agree it's an exotic fruit but surely it's not the most obscure thing ever like she's portraying it?? (she also did the same schtick in her vlog i think)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.