Holly Gabrielle #3 Spends hours in class and eats only grass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it Emily or Holly or both who had the offer of Bird (or similar) for higher education and had to choose between that and Cambridge. I cant really imagine either in the performing arts world either, i know a few people who went onto study dance/performing arts and they have travelled the world on cruises and touring with productions. I know its a stereotype but i cant imagine either of the White sisters working professionally as dancers, they may be technically good but they don't have the look, personality or demeanour to entertain

• Wow
Reactions: 9
To be fair, retail is fantastic experience of the real world
You'd think so but both girls seem so oblivious to most peoples reality! I guess to be able to afford apple products you may be from wealthier backgrounds, its hardly the same clientele as primark/poundland. Is Emily on Linkedin?

Reactions: 3
I know its a stereotype but i cant imagine either of the White sisters working professionally as dancers, they may be technically good but they don't have the look, personality or demeanour to entertain
Miau! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You'd think so but both girls seem so oblivious to most peoples reality! I guess to be able to afford apple products you may be from wealthier backgrounds, its hardly the same clientele as primark/poundland. Is Emily on Linkedin?
I think it depends, often people in more expensive shops are actually more entitled and difficult in my opinion. I have been in apple stores in central London and seen staff shouted at by people who don't seem to be able to take no for an answer. That said, it probably looks more "prestigious" to work there than in any old shop

Reactions: 1
Maybe a bit of defensiveness here, but I actually don't think it is inherently bad to stay in academia if you have a certain kind of intellectual capacity and feel comfortable in the setting. I mean, academia is not a relaxed environment as such and even if it was, I wouldn't judge anybody to choose a job that is comfortable for them to a certain degree considering their set of interests and skills.

(Obviously with Holly showing no interest in research it is purely ridiculous, but if she did I wouldn't mind if she stayed because it felt like the easiest option for her.)

But again, maybe that's just my issues speaking, because I often question myself if I have enough "drive" for academia per se and if I don't steal the place from someone who is more driven and deserves it more. (The struggles of some one with too many interests and a diffuse set of skills that qualify you for nothing and all at once. :D)

Reactions: 8
I should of worded that in a less bitchy way 😂😂. I'm sure many sophisticated dance appreciative people would love to watch Holly and Emily perform but i personally prefer a different type of dance, like hot steamy Latin routine, where your wishing you were the woman performer and intensely attracted to the male.

• Heart
I should of worded that in a less bitchy way 😂😂. I'm sure many sophisticated dance appreciative people would love to watch Holly and Emily perform but i personally prefer a different type of dance, like hot steamy Latin routine, where your wishing you were the woman performer and intensely attracted to the male.
I kind of agree though, I am not hugely interested in dance, but it reminds me a bit of Black Swan where the Natalie Portman character just seems kind of cold and wooden and not interesting to watch even if technically perfect? (bit of a stretch I am aware lol)

Reactions: 2
I liked your comment, no worries! :)

I find Holly and Emily's dancing uncomfortable to watch, especially thoose old YouTube videos and the Tik tok dances

Reactions: 6
I think it depends, often people in more expensive shops are actually more entitled and difficult in my opinion. I have been in apple stores in central London and seen staff shouted at by people who don't seem to be able to take no for an answer. That said, it probably looks more "prestigious" to work there than in any old shop
I can kind-of see her fitting in behind the Genius Bar ...

This isnt Holy dancing is it?

Edit: I removed the video as i didn't want to share a random person

Last edited:
All the wires?! 😂
A little petty maybe, but I hate this kind of "fake-affirmation-questions/polls". What the duck, you're a studytuber of curse people want to see it. Just find some real people to get some validation from, Jeez!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A little petty maybe, but I hate this kind of "fake-affirmation-questions/polls". What the duck, you're a studytuber of curse people want to see it. Just find some real people to get some validation from, Jeez!
just pointless to attempt engagement, most infleuncers seem to do similar. It is like when some of them say "when do you want me to upload, now or tomorrow"........ as if anyone will say tomorrow

Reactions: 11
I had to reactivate my tattle account after watching Holly's stories apologizing for showing many wires in a photo (2), her oatmeal adventures (had to mix the nut butter in instead of drizzling it on top) and having to eat on the floor cause she isn't allowed to sit on the sofa.

Holly if you're reading. You need to stomp around the house and shout: "What's good fam!! If you need me I'll be on the sofa doing redbull vodka shots, eating burritos and making out with my bf/gf, cheers Wh**es! The roof is on fire! The Drops on tops and sofas amirite veganmutti!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.