Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s just something about her that doesn’t sit well with me … she has a lot of followers but I don’t think she’s very likeable ?

Reactions: 5
There’s just something about her that doesn’t sit well with me … she has a lot of followers but I don’t think she’s very likeable ?
I get a vibe off her that she is likeable if you keep her at a distance… like she is fun to be around once in a while and is lovely on the surface… but she’s problematic and a nucleus for drama if you let her within your walls

Reactions: 8
She most definitely has either make up or a filter on those stories for the skin vitamin. Why is she so full of it?

Reactions: 4
She most definitely has either make up or a filter on those stories for the skin vitamin. Why is she so full of it?
It’s a filter and not a subtle one, she’s actually still very gorgeous without it, I don’t understand why she insists on the fakery

Reactions: 2
It’s a filter and not a subtle one, she’s actually still very gorgeous without it, I don’t understand why she insists on the fakery
She is very good looking but has visible skin issues that she has tried to erase with that filter.. don’t know why she does this while simultaneously trying the whole “I’m so real” act

Reactions: 3
She is very good looking but has visible skin issues that she has tried to erase with that filter.. don’t know why she does this while simultaneously trying the whole “I’m so real” act
That's shocking. Advertising skin supplements that have improved her skin and she has a skin smoothing filter on. How is she getting away with that? So deceitful and dishonest. You would want to have rocks in your head to swipe up

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember ages ago when she was going over to dubai to her friends,a girl was getting married and asked her to be bridesmaid and all? And then nothing,no more of the friends and she def wasn't bridesmaid?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember ages ago when she was going over to dubai to her friends,a girl was getting married and asked her to be bridesmaid and all? And then nothing,no more of the friends and she def wasn't bridesmaid?
yes that was Jayne Higgins

Did anyone see the story about her hairdresser friend Matthew? He was in court for attacking and being racist towards a taxi driver! She’s always hanging out of him… 1 of them 2 of them I’d say!

• Wow
Did anyone see the story about her hairdresser friend Matthew? He was in court for attacking and being racist towards a taxi driver! She’s always hanging out of him… 1 of them 2 of them I’d say!
Randomly read that article. Didn’t know about the connection!!

Reactions: 1
Omg he’s vogue’s hairdresser isn’t he??? And mates with rob kenny?? So embarrassed for him

Oh god, I’ve just looked up that story. How disgusting. Trying to dismiss his racist attitude by blaming the pandemic and the fact that he’s a great hairdresser????

Describing the pro’s of golfing is so awkward

looking to raise 20k is spicy enough for her considering she’s really been off the grid recently
She’s not a model by her own description anymore and doesn’t seem to be on any of the crap RTÉ are dishing out

Did she get veneers or bonding done? Her teeth look different. I liked her natural teeth, they were cute. A totally unnecessary procedure, imo

Reactions: 1