Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thread on rob Kenny

Thread on James Kavanagh

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Been trying to book Lyrath for so long. Booked out constantly and when they have rooms the prices are absolutely extortionate. If she gets a free trip from them when she goes there this weekend I’ll be all over them complaining. I hope people will join in. I’m not standing for this nonsense again this summer where they all get free trips and we get screwed over.

Reactions: 3
She put up another Q&A box earlier once again with no intention of actually answering any of them. She must do this at least once a week. Pure fishing

Reactions: 3
She put up another Q&A box earlier once again with no intention of actually answering any of them. She must do this at least once a week. Pure fishing
And will only answer questions that will work in her favour like they all do - as if people are that inquisitive about her

• Sad
Reactions: 1
This sounds bitter i know but since she got a boyfriend i feel like her content is just ads, she used to have some nice chats or self love posts but she doesnt have that anymore.

Reactions: 7
How can someone be a brand ambassador for a hotel?!
Am I reading that wrong?
Anyway regardless another gifted stay to a influencer

Reactions: 1
I think she goes after the wrong type. She’s gone out with 3 “famous” (by Irish standards) guys that I know of , and then this guy is quite obviously good looking but knows it (not with the hair band)…and yeah… don’t think going after looks/fame is ever gonna work

Reactions: 4