Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get veneers or bonding done? Her teeth look different. I liked her natural teeth, they were cute. A totally unnecessary procedure, imo
She mentioned last week I think it was she was getting edge bonding done. I'm a bit surprised she hasn't posted a full on update to show them off so wondering if she's happy with the results herself. Certainly hasn't been showing off her smile since she got it done. Agree with you too, I really liked her natural teeth and smile. She is a stunning woman!

Reactions: 3
She mentioned last week I think it was she was getting edge bonding done. I'm a bit surprised she hasn't posted a full on update to show them off so wondering if she's happy with the results herself. Certainly hasn't been showing off her smile since she got it done. Agree with you too, I really liked her natural teeth and smile. She is a stunning woman!
She is a babe and looks unreal for 30! Her skin is better than a 21 year old! 😻 I just hope she hasn’t gone and got the cookie cutter bonded teeth that eveyone is Dublin is running around with. Hers are perfect. They are literally in my friends whatapp group as the perfect teeth!

Anyone see Holly’s done a centra ad for a chicken fillet roll? Not sure she has the personality type for that to bode well, but she didn’t do as bad as I expected

Reactions: 2
Anyone see Holly’s done a centra ad for a chicken fillet roll? Not sure she has the personality type for that to bode well, but she didn’t do as bad as I expected
I honestly just feel bad for her at the point….. Money must be tight 😑

Reactions: 1
I honestly just feel bad for her at the point….. Money must be tight 😑
I'd imagine Lovelift isn't raking in millions. In fact I haven't even heard her refer to it in yonks. I'd love to know what she does for money. She doesn't seem to have a huge amount of collabs. Maybe her parents are wealthy?

Reactions: 5
Hate what she’s done with her hair, the two blond streaks at the front. Her hair looks nicer dark

Reactions: 7
Well Eamonn wasn’t at her 30th party so I guess the rumours about them no longer being friends are true..

Reactions: 5
Holly doesn’t strike me as a girls-girl. I don’t know her but she just oozes ‘bitchy’.