Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had lovely lips to begin with. Perfectly formed. She’s demented getting all these things done

Reactions: 4
No need for her to have gotten the lips done, her lips were perfect before. I think she has a gorgeous smile and teeth. Her bottom lip looks way too long now.

Reactions: 1
She still with the BF, or she jus keeping him insta quite?
They are still together. She posted a photo of him and raved about the size of the sausage hotdog that she ate. A very amorous post so I expect Holly will want to keep him as she has hit thirty recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Very strange that she regularly asks people to ask her anything then never answers them .. they must be all negative Q’s

Reactions: 5
Very strange that she regularly asks people to ask her anything then never answers them .. they must be all negative Q’s
It was comical. She posted questions for a Monday last night but everyone replied back saying that it was still a Sunday! her response was to get catty calling people hun etc.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think so, but their should be!
Could someone create a thread please? I’ve tried but don’t seem able to anymore.
She was literally on the beg for a new car yesterday, she absolutely needs a thread of her own 🤢

Reactions: 1