Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I reckon she gets langers when she’s off out! She completely disappears off Insta the day after!

Reactions: 3
Guys I reckon she gets langers when she’s off out! She completely disappears off Insta the day after!
Didn’t she give up alcohol before for a while? I remember her saying in a somewhat roundabout way before that it didn’t suit her, and she alluded to having a problem with it. I see this relationship as kind of problematic tbh.. I do hope she’s happy but something to me seems off

Reactions: 6
Another wan with a question box looking for justification to go abroad this summer. Just go. No one gives a fcuk Holly.

Reactions: 4
Something up here definitely. We’ve either split from the bf or gone to France....MIA the last few days!

Did anyone see the insta story she put up of Gus meeting Max this time last year? I thought she hadn’t seen her parents in over a year? Maybe I’m wrong, not sure.

Reactions: 1
I miss sound Holly - since she’s had the BF she never comes on Insta for normal chats anymore, always to sell something.

Reactions: 6
Really like her, not being mean but she falls out with everyone. She literally is best friends with people for a short time and then it vanishes....

She always comes across really really cold sometimes, like vacant look in her eyes. I also agree with some other commenters I don’t like her new fella at all. Miss single holly she just had a better IG content without him

I wonder how long her latest friendship with Nadia will last

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m wondering has she fallen out with Rob and Eamon too… you used to see her with them alllll the time and no word in donkeys

It was said by a poster a few pages back that she has fallen out with both Rob and Eamonn
Wow she does really fall out with everyone, I mean I know people can be annoying but it’s strange how many people she falls out with. Like the common denominator is holly

Wow she does really fall out with everyone, I mean I know people can be annoying but it’s strange how many people she falls out with. Like the common denominator is holly
Yeah definitely. I do like her at times but I also get the impression she can be very selfish and difficult, the type of person who wouldn’t be for everyone

• Heart
Really like her, not being mean but she falls out with everyone. She literally is best friends with people for a short time and then it vanishes....

She always comes across really really cold sometimes, like vacant look in her eyes. I also agree with some other commenters I don’t like her new fella at all. Miss single holly she just had a better IG content without him

I wonder how long her latest friendship with Nadia will last
She has been friends with Nadia for a long time. They often go away together and do things together

Reactions: 1
Towards the end of her Q&A today, where she’s talking about here (hiiii 👋🏼) the filter drops and wow, it’s some difference, especially when she has been applying make up

Reactions: 5