Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Her love life jewellery is pure shite. Liked a piece of it and saw it in Carrig Donn..... actually looked like something you'd get in a Christmas cracker. Needless to say I didn't purchase

• Haha
Reactions: 8

WHATSABLOGGER

She's such a passive aggressive C U Next Tuesday. I cannot understand how she's relevant, she's hardly gaining with Love Lift these days or her Modelling career. An actual nobody but by fuck does she think she is someone 😂😂

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I hope she doesn’t get shit about going to France to see her family for Christmas. She’s the only influencer I’ve seen who has taken the whole pandemic thing very seriously and I’ve gained a huge amount of respect for her and how she’s acted throughout. I don’t think anyone should begrudge her seeing her family for Christmas when she hasn’t seen them in months. I would 100% do the same as her
Totally agree. I hope she doesn’t get any grief too. It must have been so hard dealing with lockdown anyway but having your family so far away is tough. What are her options? Spend Christmas alone? That would be a lot more harmful on her mental health....

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
She comes across as an absolute cu*t, the type who would look you up and down if you walked into a room. I’d say she has a jealous streak too, we all know people like that and they always make you feel so uncomfortable being around them

• Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
She obviously DOES think she’s a massive ‘sleb’ if she was that bothered by a comment on Facebook!

Trashy AF!

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Jesus my heart broke for her. You could see she was on the brink of tears but as someone else said she didn’t make a big drama. She realises the bigger picture. It’ll be a tough week for her 😞

ohjaysus

There’s just something about her that doesn’t sit well with me … she has a lot of followers but I don’t think she’s very likeable ?
I get a vibe off her that she is likeable if you keep her at a distance… like she is fun to be around once in a while and is lovely on the surface… but she’s problematic and a nucleus for drama if you let her within your walls

Indiepop

She’s a beautiful girl but that outfit and hair is like something from a 90s debs. Is she not friends with Eamonn McGill anymore? He used to make decent dresses for her.

That's the best word to describe her behaviour, Chav. tries to act all posh and glamorous and like a sound girl but that's really who she is, sober she can put on the act and control the act but with the drink on her yesterday I was shocked at the nastiness of her tone of voice, so vicious sorry if she turns around once more and looks at me. it was real Chav behaviour and the fact she got Rob to delete it proves it. and all this because someone asked on a Facebook thread who they were... like it was aimed at a whole group not just Holly specifically imagine making a show of yourself over that. she probably thought it seemed really funny, she thinks she can do sarcasm well... but the drink showed her true colours yesterday. gong on the sesh in the airport is pathetic anyway.

ohjaysus

Her make up is better when she does it herself. Her make up is awful there! Particularly the eyes! And the road kill on her head wtf

The outfit looks extraordinarily cheap also
She looked cheap and tacky as a whole - outfit, hair, makeup

Reactions: 7

puffin15

Agree trashy af
but
I think it shows that she isn’t a celeb in any way shape or form to even have noticed the evoke article nevermind reply to the comments 🤢
The actual cringe!

She obviously DOES think she’s a massive ‘sleb’ if she was that bothered by a comment on Facebook!

Trashy AF!

• Heart

sheeshee76

This sounds bitter i know but since she got a boyfriend i feel like her content is just ads, she used to have some nice chats or self love posts but she doesnt have that anymore.

I think she’s wearing less makeup than we’re used to seeing on her, day ti day. But she’s so naturally pretty that I actually think she looks much better with the natural look. But agree on the weight loss, and there’s a little less sparkle in her eyes

orla1989

Really like her, not being mean but she falls out with everyone. She literally is best friends with people for a short time and then it vanishes....

She always comes across really really cold sometimes, like vacant look in her eyes. I also agree with some other commenters I don’t like her new fella at all. Miss single holly she just had a better IG content without him

I wonder how long her latest friendship with Nadia will last

WHATSABLOGGER

I'd love to know how this one survives. Surely she's not still living off the BNTM 'fame' & Dancing with the Stars disaster?
Her days must be so feckin' boring. Hence why she's starting a Podcast, but not any old Podcast, one with loads of teaaaaa.

Feck away off & go get a proper job girl, the Insta limelight was switched off long ago for you :D

irishjen

VIP Member
No, but aren't they living in France and doesn't he have cancer?
They were in France for a long time, not sure if relocated permanently. He is unwell and I do think that could explain why she's gone painfully thin, obviously worried. At least she's classy enough not to spread it all over the gram for likes