Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit rich from Holly considering her grandmother is Terri Keane
wow, she's such a revenge seeker, I'd say if you crossed her she would have to get you back... thought she was into karma sorting things out🙄.. I think that is a tad extreme, why implicate the wife's best friend? crappy thing to do and your man is a prick but I wouldn't go down that road she's advising. also get a grip if you are writing to influencers for help with your life. I'd sooner write into the problem page of women's way if the magazine still exists 😂

Reactions: 7
Absolutely hate hate cheating with a passion.

But I can’t stand the way holly talks , even saying things like ‘get cancelled ‘ , ‘ have a glow up’ she’s like a teenager.
and sorry but telling a girls best friend instead of her is just stirring more tit , awful bitchy thing to do

Reactions: 9
Awful position to put the best friend in too. Like either have the guts to tell the gf yourself or else get on with life and get over it.

Absolutely hate hate cheating with a passion.

But I can’t stand the way holly talks , even saying things like ‘get cancelled ‘ , ‘ have a glow up’ she’s like a teenager.
and sorry but telling a girls best friend instead of her is just stirring more tit , awful bitchy thing to do
the bitchy juvenile vibes from this advice is just pathetic. What a crappy bit of advice, look up his wife's best friend on social media and let her deal with the fall out, like I've never heard such shite, the glow up part had me rolling my eyes. And the other question about what to do my exes new gf and her friends are watching my insta stories what should I do. ohh put up a meme about exes new gf to mortify her, call me mental but either put your stories on private or block said individuals instead of the silly games.. but it's her all over.

Reactions: 12
It's not surprising she only has a few close friends that nearly all happen to be male.....no one can stand being friends with her and they know the consequences of falling out with her

Reactions: 5
It's not surprising she only has a few close friends that nearly all happen to be male.....no one can stand being friends with her and they know the consequences of falling out with her
Ya and you can bet she’s the one that goes around calling other people toxic etc when it’s her! I know the type!

Reactions: 10
This is a bit rich from Holly considering her grandmother is Terri Keane
This is just ridiculous. First of all, who the duck would actually post a question like this looking for advice? Clearly the only advice in this situation is to cut all ties with the married man and move forward?

look for her friends on social media? If you looked up my social media, you’d probably see more of my work colleagues, mammy friends from my kids or my husbands friends in photos and comments. My 4 closest friends are not on social media. Does she actually think about anything? Make up rumours about your ex when they are divorcing? Serious red flags with this one. I hope her “friends” and family are reading here to see what a bunny boiler she is.

Reactions: 10
This is just ridiculous. First of all, who the duck would actually post a question like this looking for advice? Clearly the only advice in this situation is to cut all ties with the married man and move forward?

look for her friends on social media? If you looked up my social media, you’d probably see more of my work colleagues, mammy friends from my kids or my husbands friends in photos and comments. My 4 closest friends are not on social media. Does she actually think about anything? Make up rumours about your ex when they are divorcing? Serious red flags with this one. I hope her “friends” and family are reading here to see what a bunny boiler she is.
it's so bitchy and typical of her.. I kind of wasn't surprised when I read it. Real mean girls stuff... why implicate the wifes friend? why should she sort it out? that could be really embarrassing for the wife too. You tell your man to duck off, block him and hope eventually he will get himself caught and move on. she's given "advice" like this before, she seems like a massive revenge seeker and that's never healthy

It’s no great wonder why she hasn’t any girl friends. Couldn’t be dealing with her bitchy ways and drama

Reactions: 4

That’s so true, imagine someone reaching out to your colleague to tell them your business. All cos they happen to be someone who you’re in a pic or two with, or they happen to comment a lot on your pics .
And if someone cheats on you, you can go around telling everyone they are a cheating b*tard but starting a load of vicious rumours on top of that just shows your own bad morals

Reactions: 6
First time commenting here on this thread but I'm presuming he has moved in with her now as she keeps referring to bits for the house reno as ours?

Reactions: 1
First time commenting here on this thread but I'm presuming he has moved in with her now as she keeps referring to bits for the house reno as ours?
Yeah, think they are living together quite a while. Maybe 6 or more months.
---

So she's at some interiors place getting a headboard and has tagged them but no #collab, #gift, #sp.
Is she tagging them for the good of her health. I find it all so unclear and murky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3