Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Columbo

VIP Member
Jesus that was quick, she had the baby and got home while I have been at work today! Wonder if that's due to Covid. They dont want people hanging around the hospital. She must have shared that photo on Instagram before any family members met the baby. Looks like a lovely wee thing tho. Wonder what name she will go for?
Would be normal enough to go home a few hours after having a baby as long as everything is OK. The hospital want you out ASAP. I was out the same day I had my first 3. 4th one I needed to stay a couple of days.

Bluntbish

Count how many times she says mmmm lmao but at least she honest n says she not in mood to talk to anyone I’m sure she worried sick now incase he catches something in there. Cary situation. Obviously it’s a lot worse now then when she was in France but in fairness I wouldn’t of been working in my dads house (if I lived wit my vulnerable dad) throughout the pandemic especially with no masks on clients I used to wonder how dangerous it was for her bringing clients threw the house
Yep I watched her earlier omg what a melt

Bluntbish

She was bigtime for stalking the footy men, down & Armagh players! Crossmaglen men got the worse! All their girlfriends hated her!! Men used to hide from her ffs
Maybe if she had a personality transplant, people might find her fun and interesting. I wouldn't fancy going out with a robot tbh! Especially one with scary make up.

Led her to it? What do you mean by that?
Eyewitnesses state she was dragged down the road.

He and MM were both convicted of sexual assault and rape.

In law you can only be convicted if there is evidence beyond reasonable doubt that it occurred. Hence how the rugby boys got away with it.

I don’t care how many times MM and Vilius’ family cry that they’re innocent and abuse other people for speaking out against them - they’re absolutely not. They ruined a girls life.
I’ve been told the wrong story so.

tillybilly92

Hollie looks great I think but she knows it, nobody was asking her about the leggings and r what she wore for journey home -5 Min journey) in other news The boyfriend photo shopping his pics lately is very obvious.He clearly feeling insecure as he on new Health kick with her, but to alter his shape & size is too far I think as he posting to love yourself and work hard for results. It’s very clear they photoshopped like last night he posted a pic of him wearing his T-shirt’s. No tops sit the way his is all wrinkled at the top shoulder part it would sit over the shoulders and his hand holding the phone the fingers are giant size compared to other hand. He likes to give himself the V shape so big chest or shoulders and going into smaller waste. his arm all out of shape too. I looked on other recent pics and they all photo shopped to.I’ve noticed other women doing this but not men. Actually Sad I find it

Kilingtime

VIP Member
[QUOTE="peachypeachypeach, post: 1979124, member: Hollie embrace your natural self and tone it back hun
[/QUOTE]
I have to agree, I think she'd appeal to a lot more if she toned it down a bit. The lashes and brows are too heavy for everyday, and while she can't change the lips unless she dissolved the fillers, she could just go nude or glossy. I would find her makeup very intimidating if i went to her to get mine done? She's actually tiny in real life, and the combo of the big hair, brows/lashes and lips is alarming!
I see she's being sent ss of what's being said here and maintains she doesnt care what 'lies' are being said about her. I've yet to see any 'lies', but maybe I missed something?