Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
So the wee fella's back at school- in his Mum's home town so she obviously still has custody. That's some trek for them every morning and evening?! I wonder is the Mum ill maybe and they're fighting for temporary custody and having difficulty because of Vilius's conviction?

notsodumbblonde

If you hold the link and select ‘Download Linked File’ you’ll be able to see it.
He looks like a broken man. Can’t wait to hear what the truth about Hollie Campbell is 🤔
Thanks, that worked 👍 I want to see what her story was now if anyone happens to have that recorded 🙈😂😂 can’t wait to see what he comes out with but at the same time he might stay quiet cos it’s more ammo for her to use against him for her to stop him having access to the baby.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I hope he comes and and tells the truth about his vile crime too... He wasn't wrongly convicted!!!!
I don't think he's ever said that, or mentioned it. She had a brief rant one time about 'trolls' that was quickly deleted that declared everyone was making up lies about him, leading many to believe she had blinkers on when it came to him, even though it's common knowledge in the area.

notsodumbblonde

She’s such an arselicker to other bloggers, never mind LMD but she’s the same to Lisa Jordan now cos she sells her products but have they even met? And I see her commenting on Niamh de Brun’s pics back along - again, have they even met?

KellySayne

It seems like they have split up and it doesn’t appear to be bothering her! 🤣 She must have been hard pushed when she had to use a convicted rapist as a sperm donor. I genuinely have no sympathy for her, she knew what she was getting herself into when she started going out with him, all of the red flags were there. And maybe all she ever wanted was a baby from him and she has that now so fair play to her. I hope that wee baby will be OK.
How do you know they broke up?

Leggo2

I do think that if the social worker new Hollie she should have stepped aside. My friend is a social worker and would never deal with anyone she knows

Terry2021

In fairness I think the dad wouldn’t hear the baby in middle of night and he will probably love having the baby there like I’m sure he enjoyed having the wee brother there too! Company for him!