Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Someone mentioned on an earlier post she’s taking the ephedrine tablets from a “health” store in Newry, any truth to it? What has she done, three workouts to date, and She’s tiny! 👀

Kilingtime

VIP Member
So it's confirmed, she's on
Did social services not have to visit because he's a convicted rapist? That more than likely opened her eyes to what a vile man he is.
I said that a few weeks ago- that that was probably when she realised the 'trolls' were actually telling the truth. But then I wondered at him having temp custody of his wee brother so was unsure...

Instagosshun

He didn't lead her to it he drugged her and dragged to a secluded spot and done some horrible friends he didn't act alone either!!

Fgiw

Chatty Member
"I'm conscious of my belly".......You are in your sh!te! An excuse to show off how you've bounced back into shape more like. Maybe if life didn't revolve around superficial things like fake teeth, fake boobs, fake lips, bouncing back into shape she'd have noticed her ex was sleazing round half of Newry!
Whats happened here then!

Junior

If you hold the link and select ‘Download Linked File’ you’ll be able to see it.
He looks like a broken man. Can’t wait to hear what the truth about Hollie Campbell is 🤔
Not giving the option to download linked file! Oh I can’t wait either.