Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
He's still friends with her sister in law and her mum but I suppose that means nothing
I feel sorry for her if it is true😣 if he's already liking other girls pics and that it shows him as the rat we know him as what woman would go near him knowing has history and the fact he has a baby of 2 weeks

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the most recent insta story about being treated unfairly by social workers? As a social worker I am DYING to know what this is about.
YES!! As the only child she regularly shows is Vilius's wee brother, I cant help but be curious!

SingIt

How much would ye even earn if someone bought something through an AF link?! Times are bad and be even worse if she gets fined for having non essential work men in the house🥴

Fgiw

Chatty Member
She would never be one of these people to take time out of day, to write stuff-so she takes time out of her day to tell us 😑

Queenb123

She had mentioned miscarriage and how she will come on to chat more about the subject on her stories a good few months ago. Makes me think they had one before this baby. Also is that gym not owned by both of them?

Also if she hasnt read on here like she claims, how does she know what 'lies' are supposedly on here?
She sounds venomous in her statement there, pure hissing.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Apologies I did not know they served time, that's totally different, as he was underage it was not in the public domain. Any reason why they split up?
No worries, I'm from the area so know both the lads involved and the circumstances.

No word on why/if they've split- it's all very vague and unclear what's going on??

pingbong

Use to see her in the gym full face of makeup eyelashes lipstick , posted to social media that she was in the gym lifting weights but she spent most of her time walking on the threadmill while going through her social media 😂