Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossqueen30

She's constantly flashing the cash, buying expensive and designer stuff and then complaining about her financial situation as a result of lockdowns yet now she can afford not to work... 🤔 it never adds up with that woman. She needs her own thread on here because she's ridiculous.
Own thread please someone set it up

SingIt

Does anyone else think it might be all a piss take? Demin shorts? And normal tomatoes VS sundried?

maybe shes taking the Piss out of her followers becuz i now can’t see this all being for real? Lol.

HesterPrynne

I don’t think she’s been back to Ingrid to get the nails done, they were besties before lockdown. Wonder what happened?
I reckon Ingie has decided to keep her distance from Hollie given the sexual assault Vilius was convicted of a while back.
Being in the company of someone like that doesn't look too good on the "grid".

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Everything is-desperate to be lmds bff-this barbra business, never once has lmd referred to her as this....

IrishPotato

Does anyone else think it might be all a piss take? Demin shorts? And normal tomatoes VS sundried?

maybe shes taking the Piss out of her followers becuz i now can’t see this all being for real? Lol.
I think she’s trying to up engagement so when she’s off work for months she can try get deals with brands like I doubt his gym is making much money

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Surely they’re not daft enough to get engaged.
Are you kidding?!?! All she's ever wanted is the 'happy ever after'!! She did the rounds trying to bag a GAA 'star' and settled for Vil. Got pregnant pretty quick and probably had a wake up call realising all the 'lies' about him were true, and that he was a player with his female clients! Has now probably decided he's 'learnt his lesson' and will cling to him like a limpet...

SingIt

Would you even get £1 from them. Can't see it being that much. She's talking about not doing shoutouts to local businesses but will fill her stories with affiliate links to big businesses?
and not long ago joined the ‘shop local’ choir, who all only did this since their own small business was affected. No problem ordering all off ali express up until that stage! The whole lot of them MENTAL

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
I’ve only just seen baby daddy seems to be back so I’ve come in the hunt for a thread to see the craic... looks like I’ve a lot of reading to do lol