Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HesterPrynne

I see hollister jumped on the victim bandwagon in the comments under Cathy Martin's post about Tiffany Brien leaving insta because of trolls, saying she knows all about having people write hateful things about you online 🙄 boo-bloody-hoo!
People have been gossiping since the beginning of time. If you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Can someone also explain to me why she still doesn't have the majority of her clients wearing masks?! So much for all the concern about her poor da and his health.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I have a feeling there would absolutely zero awareness from these 2, even if it went tits up they wouldnt have the cop on to go into hiding or even address it
I agree. They're not exactly known for their awareness or cognitive skills...

britishblue

I'm not too sure, I don't follow her that often.
Are they not Involved already with him having his younger brother?
I hope Hollie comes to her senses how on earth could she ever leave a baby alone with him there would always be that thought there.

Columbo

VIP Member
I can't see where it says they're single on their Facebooks, do you need to be friends with them to see it? She stills follows him on insta. Come to think of it, it's odd she hasn't posted any pics of him with the baby. That's very sad if it's true, I do hope she's alright.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Does anyone else not get Hollie videoing her dad? I know it’s been said before but it’s so boring! The man hit mumbles like Ozzy Osborne and you can’t make out a word he’s saying, it’s basically Hollie asking him stupid questions and him making some inaudible noise. 😴
She's been doing it for years. She's always taking the piss out of him...😣

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
How awful would that be if it's true😯 that baby is only 2 weeks Hollies hormones be all over the place she has already posted she's struggling at night time but her baby's worth it I know a lot have their own thoughts on her BF but that would be very hard on her

Columbo

VIP Member
Thanks for uploading but I can’t see the video either and no option to download 😭 can someone do a screen recording or something? 🙏

Also where on earth is she going dressed like that? 1998? 🙈

Last edited:

Plainwhited

Jesus that was quick, she had the baby and got home while I have been at work today! Wonder if that's due to Covid. They dont want people hanging around the hospital. She must have shared that photo on Instagram before any family members met the baby. Looks like a lovely wee thing tho. Wonder what name she will go for?

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Also if she hasnt read on here like she claims, how does she know what 'lies' are supposedly on here?
She sounds venomous in her statement there, pure hissing.
Apparently she 'found'the website around April time (I'd say because of the LMD thread!) and hadn't looked since. Her 'followers' have been sending her ss of this thread, hence her wee rant this morning.

her face without the make up is actually FRIGHTENING. I honestly think she'd be better without the big HD brown and thick black lashes too. The drawn on lips too are terrible. Do ye ever notice when she talks to the camera she turns phone sideways.. such a poser and loves herself. Hollie embrace your natural self and tone it back hun