Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CCY111

She’s turned 33 and he’s 26. I know lots of couple with that age gap and it’s the man is always older, I dunno could I deal with going out with a fella 7 years younger than me cos as we all know men take about 10 times longer to grow up and mature than women 😂 I’d just feel like I’d be at a completely different stage of life to them. I’d say she’s dying to have a baby.
I’m 33 and I thought she was a good few years older than me!

Back on today pluggin ‘barbra’ 🙈 firstly, you spell Barbara wrong, secondly, do u know how desperate this makes you look. thirdly, when has ‘barbra’ ever plugged you and your business? And lastly, the grammar in the ‘calendar’ is shocking....but lmd could take a shit on a plate and it would be the most bestest shit anyone has ever done. Cop urself on for gods sake....
Who in Gods name would buy a Calendar full of tacky quotes with spelling mistakes stolen from online and made to look like all the Z list “influencers” coined them 😂

Last edited:

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Villius had a pic of him and his mum on his Facebook a few months ago so they must still be on speaking terms and not estranged. Is Vilnius’s dad the wee fellas dad?
No they're still close, he didn't go back home after being released (I don't think that would've been a good idea) but there wasn't a dad on the scene when he was younger, so I'd assume they've got different ones- but I could be totally wrong? There was only him and his mum when he was growing up.

glossy possy

Its very very sad and using your child as bait is even more sickening.

a 16 year old would not be as immature ffs
Oh it’s disgusting behaviour! He obviously felt like he had no other choice but to speak out as she was likely making herself out to be the victim! Two sides to every story.. god only knows what to believe!

Plainwhited

I see Karen Daly from the Academy is the new "health and fitness columnist" for Local Women magazine. Isn't that what Hollie used to do? I noticed Karen made it clear she is "fully qualified" whereas Hollie is a MUA

glossy possy

Going by his insta he sees the child quite a bit!!! So she's not doing it all on her own, he's still about unless shes tryin to distance herself from him which is a bit fucking late now
Ah fair enough! I don’t have him on insta so didn’t even realise he was still about lol strange set up alright!

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Hasnt she a brother though? Surely she wouldnt get everything? Even go and rent somewhere! Instead of filling your poor fathers house with people! Its such a weird setup....🤢
Yeah but he's married & settled in Australia so I imagine he's not 'in the running' for the oul' homestead? ;)

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Ooh what happened there?
Hahha an infamous couple done one of them competitions except he was silly and send pics and proof to his friends. The wife was absolutely ruined in person and online they’ve gone into hiding after giving the money back I only heard it second hand. I’m sure there’s more too it 😂