Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Clearly hasnt got any money from the govt either-flat out on the affiliated links to make a buck before this child comes. I dread to think what shite we would see if she wasnt pregnant! She has nothin else to offer - also wher is the other 2 she had living there? No word of them in ages!
Yeah is the bf gone. Maybe she realised the accusations were true. If that babies a girl Hollie. Run

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
Wonder will LMD be inviting the rapist to the christening? I think it says a lot that the baby wasn't there when she went to meet Cory, 🐸

She said yesterday that she’d “be on later” to answer ALL the questions and to talk about her birth story! I was checking all evening to see what she had to say and then she didn’t come on, just shared links to wedge trainers 🤣🤣🤣

Bluntbish

Is Hollie single? Why doesn't Vil take the baby to give her a break?
Hollie maybe isn't ready to be away from the baby for more than a few hours yet. My child was only ever away from me for a few hours here and there until he was 2 months old. Then they stayed the odd night here and there with both set of grandparents..