Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
He must only be like 26/27 now. What age is Hollie??
Yeah his info is on his bio, born in 1994. Not sure what age she is, her birthday is in July but she never makes reference to it? I think she's a good bit older though (or maybe just looks it?)

Bluntbish

I honestly dont think she has half a clue what shes in for! Whats the story with this other child? I feel for the dad. If she had a shred of decency she would go and buy herself a house for her, the rapist, the brother and her baby. The poor man just has a pile of people livin in his house!
I have no clue about the wee boy or her partner. If I'm honest I stopped following her over a year ago. She just popped up again recently and I've sort of been following but all I see is her filming her dad or talking at a weird angle about irrelevant shite. What even is the story with her boy and the kid?

glossy possy

Naw hold on I was friends with him on Instagram and he’s removed me!! 🙉 wonder is it cause I’m following her? lol like he doesn’t know me or anything!

SingIt

I can’t even visiting my parents yet she’s allowed workmen to kit out wardrobes? Fucking joke.

Havinganose12356

He’s used to live in crossmaglen think that’s where the rape took place. Came here very young not sure if he polish or where he from originally

Eliza144

I agree too she’s been a total asshole and he seems to be sleeping in the gym! There late and I’m early! Sure where else could he go!! I know he’s done wrong in his past but I feel sorry for him not being able to see the child. The pictures he’s putting up obviously shows it’s breaking his heart not being able to see him. Am I not right in saying though if he’s the names father on the birth certificate then it 50/50 rights regards the child?
And she’s a new bouncer chair for the baby. She musta fucked the last one at Vil in the row did she?? 😂
As long as his name is on the birth certificate he has PR - Parental Responsibility

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Use to see her in the gym full face of makeup eyelashes lipstick , posted to social media that she was in the gym lifting weights but she spent most of her time walking on the threadmill while going through her social media 😂
Did she bring the 80s quiff with her?

Littlemissnosey0891

What the craic with Hollie’s mum and dad...are they together? Her mum looks so glamorous and her dad reminds me of someone who’s had some sort of acquired brain injury.
It’s so strange she says her mum lives in rostrevor but she refers to her as your wife to the dad. She’s deluded.