Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the whole 'Helen has online betting sites in her email' had me creasing with laughter
Bet she 100% thought Vilius was Helen. I’m actually glad to see she has gone to France! As much as she doses me out of it I don’t think she’s completely ok right now! She seems obsessive. She needs to move the duck on

Reactions: 3
Sure you’re Naomi c no🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aye. I’ll let her think that’s me what a gobshite 😂😂😂😂

Bet she 100% thought Vilius was Helen. I’m actually glad to see she has gone to France! As much as she doses me out of it I don’t think she’s completely ok right now! She seems obsessive. She needs to move the duck on
How could she think he was her tho. This sites been round a long time. Highly doubt she thought he set up mum’s net

Reactions: 1
I bet everybody sitting with their glass of wine waiting on Helen come the end of it thought thank duck for that glass of wine it wasn’t a total waste of my time 😂😂😂

It was when she said Naomi C and others had u followed. When she first posted the Naomi C. I went to nosey her followers and there was 1 and she’s still following her soooo she’s talking clean mad cow along with all them other troll busters…. More chance the ghost busters finding out 😂.

• Haha
Does she ever be going anywhere? Always comes on all dressed n tells what evening it is….or is it for chillin in the granny flat by herself?

Reactions: 2
Think France is doing her the world of good. If she was just to stay away from all this Andy tit now and just focus on moving forward. Just hope there’s no more rants/quotes aimed at the ex. Not what your followers want to see or hear.

Guessing he has the wee man. The outfit he’s wearing in Hollies stories is what he’s wearing now in Vils stories…

Last I checked my life is pretty good, I come on here to check and see what duck ups influencers have made or what lies they have told their followers....maybe the unstable ones aren't tattle users but those that make a living talking into a phone trying to flog teeth whitening products or silly jeans

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last I checked my life is pretty good, I come on here to check and see what duck ups influencers have made or what lies they have told their followers....maybe the unstable ones aren't tattle users but those that make a living talking into a phone trying to flog teeth whitening products or silly jeans
Shes one to talk when she had an account on here slagging off maeve madden lmaoooo....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes one to talk when she had an account on here slagging off maeve madden lmaoooo....
lol Hollie posting that story saying shes nt been on tattle since last year after me posting this... if shes not been on since first lockdown then know does she know her ba has been mentioned on this? plus noones slagged the baby, just his rapist da!!!

Reactions: 6
She seems to have mentioned every topic of conversation but she’s never on here. She was told. 😂😂

as said. Nobody slagged her baby. Or her dad. Everybody was under the same opinion tha they all felt sorry for the baby being caught in the middle of then 2 bickering. As for her dad, she’s the one giving him the hard time an everybody would agree.

Hollie. Give your head a wobble love.

Reactions: 6
🙄🙄🙄 She’s obviously making sure Tampx will still buck her after being away a week with this comment

• Sick
  • Haha
She's made herself look like a total whackjob after that rant. She's directed anyone who wants to have a look at what's been said about her right here where they can see for themselves that her banybor her Dad have never been 'slagged' off at all! Either she's deluded and hasn't read here properly (despite her denials) or whoever's is feeding her information has told her a load of shite. Her and Andy would be well matched, two half-wits who believe anything they're told.

Hollie no one gives a duck what their kids teachers do in their spare time🙄. She’s a fool and she’s as bad as that gobshite she’s shagging. Just to clarify Hollie. That girl denied it because it wasn’t her. You only found her because I stupidly used a screenshot she had sent me . It was no terrorist software. I am not from the town beside you I’m closer to home than you think. and I’ve said that 😂😂 and yes I did say you shagged Tampax cause I know for a fact as my friend was shagging him at the same time and seen the snaps you send him!!

ETA: any dope watching your insta could cop that you flat out promoted his meals until the day you met your rapist and straight up his hole when tit hit the fan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She does my head in with all this. People are allowed an opinion-and everyone knows that if you msg one of them with anything negative, your either blocked or blasted on their story called a troll. If shes lookin for unhappy sad people, she would want to look closer to home. How could she be happy with all thats happening? The “helen” stories she did were mortifying. Helen helen helen…..she completely went off the rails. sitting there pontificating like the saint she thinks she is judging people with addiction makes her worse then people on here. She says there are people slaggin parents of children who have lost their lives due to cancer…there arent that i can see…but do you know who also see your stories hollie? People who have lost loved ones due to addiction. you are no better coming on your stories to say taking drugs is a disgrace. If i was to choose between someone who comes on here anonymously to say its awful whats happening to her son with all the arguing or someone who openly mocks and judges someone with a real illness i know who id choose….So if i was her i would sit back and have a little word with myself and realise that the tattle attitude is something she is VERY familiar with….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So is the insinuation that Vil has got into the lockup and sold off all her beauty supplies?? :unsure: :rolleyes:

Someone correct me but a few weeks back didn't she start taking a few of her regular clients for eyelashes, so how did she do it without her stuff? Or was the stuff only 'stole' recently....very confused

Someone correct me but a few weeks back didn't she start taking a few of her regular clients for eyelashes, so how did she do it without her stuff? Or was the stuff only 'stole' recently....very confused
I thought the very same she was def doing lashes couple weeks ago. Also why wud it needed to be stored away anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2