Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s such a bad person why was it about a year ago she was putting up on social media about social workers, giving off about them and trying to help him fight to get his brother…..

Reactions: 6
She is beyond pathetic, she knew what she was getting into when she started the relationship with the convicted rapist.

I think she realises her viewing numbers go up when she's talking about the issues and that's disgusting. Two sides to every story but when you get with a rapist I find it hard having sympathy with ya.

On the addiction topic she is starting to grate on me, addiction is a serious issue and one that needs to be tackled not used a stick to beat someone with. I wonder how her father feels about her stance on addiction because he battled his own demons for years and was very strong to get help and get through his addiction . Surely she should have sympathy for those with addictions and realise they need help not to be blasted on the gram.

Reactions: 7
So he's suddenly an uninsured, unqualified pt who is also a debt-ridden abusive drug addict who won't pay child maintenance.
Yet as others have said, she was perfectly happy to help him set up and promote his business. And to have him around her child.
And when people were discussing his past when she first got with him, they were all trolls and liars?

When will influencers realise that calling them out on bullshit is NOT trolling. And discussing what they publicly put out there on a forum is not against the law or 'bullying'. Its tiresome at this stage.

Does she realise that her stories can (& probably will) be used against her if and when this goes to court?

Reactions: 10
I can't believe what I am hearing and reading on Instagram.
No hate please but have followed Vil on Instagram as we had a history of sleeping together.
I feel sick to my stomach that im reading he was a convicted rapist. I wish I could undo everything. I'm in shock.
That poor poor baby.
He was always quiet about his family etc but doesn't seem to be shy in drinking around Banbridge etc.
Never had any drug use when I knew him.

Reactions: 1
For someone who a few weeks ago Said she wouldn't talk about the situation because of her son is fairly bleeping talking about it now. Very serious accusations being thrown around yet I can't help feel she's trying to use the situation to up her status.
Who in their right mind would message hollie about their personal lives and situations looking advice.
Hollie it's been said before and it will be said again....you get into bed with a dog expect to get fleas. You got with a convicted rapist, what bigger neon sign did you need to tell you he might not be Mr casanova.
Telling your followers you need to figure out when narcissists are narcissist....he's a CONVICTED RAPIST.....the epitome of a narcissist

Females can be narcissicists too...just saying. ;)
Noone will ever know the full story between them, but she's not coming across well at all at the minute. She needs to either stick to her mission to 'not speak about it' at all, or stay off social media full stop for a while.

Reactions: 6
Females can be narcissicists too...just saying. ;)
Noone will ever know the full story between them, but she's not coming across well at all at the minute. She needs to either stick to her mission to 'not speak about it' at all, or stay off social media full stop for a while.
Can't see her stepping back after she tagged women's aid the other day in her post you can see where she's going with this one....all for the content and views....just so very very sad for the poor child caught I'm the middle of this shitstorm, growing up knowing his ma aired all the dirty laundry in public

Trying to be balanced in thinking about the whole situation as as it the beginning it was looking a lot like he was being completely shaded and Hollie was the big bad wolf the more I’ve seen and actually heard from both of them the more I think they are as bad as each other. In hollies defence and an attempt to be balanced they do say love is blind she perhaps wanted to believe the lies she was told!sure it was what a month or 6 weeks ago they were away for the weekend obviously a last ditch attempt at the relationship! but for her to now come out and tell all is obviously now the rose tinted glasses are gone she’s perhaps realising sending people to his gym etc was bang out of order, I’m sure there isn’t many here couldn’t say they thought a partner was amazing only to find out later they were anything but. (Not convicted rapists) albeit. Has she even said what drugs could it be steroids? A bit hypocritical however given her associations and crowd she runs with!

• Angry
Trying to be balanced in thinking about the whole situation as as it the beginning it was looking a lot like he was being completely shaded and Hollie was the big bad wolf the more I’ve seen and actually heard from both of them the more I think they are as bad as each other. In hollies defence and an attempt to be balanced they do say love is blind she perhaps wanted to believe the lies she was told!sure it was what a month or 6 weeks ago they were away for the weekend obviously a last ditch attempt at the relationship! but for her to now come out and tell all is obviously now the rose tinted glasses are gone she’s perhaps realising sending people to his gym etc was bang out of order, I’m sure there isn’t many here couldn’t say they thought a partner was amazing only to find out later they were anything but. (Not convicted rapists) albeit. Has she even said what drugs could it be steroids? A bit hypocritical however given her associations and crowd she runs with!
Understand about trying to be balanced but when hollie got with him she knew his past! A convicted rapist I'm sorry but rapist tend to be the scum of the earth so she has no excuse for thinking this is 'good guy turned bad' scenario.
She has alluded to steroids in a few previous posts but again, you gave a convicted rapist money for a gym and promoted for women to use him as a 1 to 1 personal trainer and in my eyes somewhat putting those women in danger all for a bita money and content .
Let's back track aswel the time they had his wee brother staying, she was calling the social workers all the names of the day over the situation. Something to do with vils mums bf etc surely alarm bells would have rang at that and the family situation, she still got pregnant by him.
The only balance i see is they are both two absol cretins who should stay away from social media for the sake of their child. Tit for tat in the real world benefits no one but on social media the only person who will get hurt is their child in later years. The whole situation has left me very angry as my sister had issues with her abusive partner but she held her head high when it came to their 3 kids, she went about it the proper channels and now 2 of the boys are grown they respect their mum more for taking the high road

Reactions: 9
Anyone think V has moved on and Hollies biting back because she’s not over him so will now go to the end of the earth to attempt to exaggerate everything? The hashtag #datenight 🙈 Shows you’re still very much at a low point in your life.... Not!

Reactions: 8
I think shes doing damage control. She knows he has videos etc of various incidents that dont exactly paint her in a good light and she's coming on doing the poor me.

Reactions: 4
Not even really 24 hours later resharing the video of her from last night. She’s the type of girl who likes her own photos on Facebook and Instagram

Reactions: 2
I honestly think Hollie isn’t well. She’s become so obsessed with what everyone says about her but claimed she doesn’t care. You’ve decided to share everything about your personal life online, you surely don’t think everyone will agree with you? She made lies about people saying they slagged her Dad, her Son and her hair colour. Where??
The way in which she calls out “Helen” Sounds like a possessed demon....

You really don’t have a leg to stand on!!! You went out with a rapist and had a child with him then cry wolf! Suck it up and stop making a holy show of yourself. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I honestly think Hollie isn’t well. She’s become so obsessed with what everyone says about her but claimed she doesn’t care. You’ve decided to share everything about your personal life online, you surely don’t think everyone will agree with you? She made lies about people saying they slagged her Dad, her Son and her hair colour. Where??
The way in which she calls out “Helen” Sounds like a possessed demon....

You really don’t have a leg to stand on!!! You went out with a rapist and had a child with him then cry wolf! Suck it up and stop making a holy show of yourself. 🤦‍♀️
I think the same she is coming of as unhinged.

Her Lying about people slagging of her dad and the baby makes you wonder what other lies are falling out of her mouth

Does she not realise she is also directing people to here out of curiosity to see what she is going on about were they can come on and see for themselves there is no slagging of her dad and baby.

Hollie I’m not trolling you by saying this but I think you need a break from social media. None of us know what went on with Vil, we don’t know how he treated her so I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt but I also think she needs to ask herself if she wants her son to grow up with one parent or two regardless of the fact the relationship is over?
I don’t think anyone has said anything bad about her Daddy, he seems a very nice man and it comes across that Hollie is very good to him. Haven’t seen anything bad about the baby either, he’s a beautiful wee boy.
I know people have mentioned her clothes and things like that but I don’t think that’s something to be overly offended by. Every day when my Facebook memories pop up I think wtf was I wearing? 😂
I just think she needs time to recover from her break up. Social media is the enemy when your trying to get over someone.

Ok, maybe she didn’t know of his drug addictions until a few weeks ago. But she knew that he has a charge of sexual assault against him seeing as she reads here and it was one of the first things mentioned. So it’s ok to be in a relationship with someone who raped a girl? But heaven forbid they took drugs!? It’s just anything she can say to paint him in a bad light and it’s coming across as extremely bitter and vindictive. Why not say about his sexual assault charge? That surely would ruin his job/livelihood seeing as that’s what she wants to do. But she wouldn’t want people to know she chose to be with him knowing that!

Don't you know that was all lies by online trolls at the time!

She made a few comments on her stories about 'lies' being spread about him and we 'didn't know the whole situation' blah blah blah...

I also find it very hard to believe she didn't know about his (alleged) drug addiction until recently. She's being very coy about that- is she talking about steroids, or something like coke? Either way- I would find it hard to believe she wasn't aware.

Anyone think V has moved on and Hollies biting back because she’s not over him so will now go to the end of the earth to attempt to exaggerate everything? The hashtag #datenight 🙈 Shows you’re still very much at a low point in your life.... Not!
YESSS, date night with who love? 😬

Reactions: 1
If
Don't you know that was all lies by online trolls at the time!

She made a few comments on her stories about 'lies' being spread about him and we 'didn't know the whole situation' blah blah blah...

I also find it very hard to believe she didn't know about his (alleged) drug addiction until recently. She's being very coy about that- is she talking about steroids, or something like coke? Either way- I would find it hard to believe she wasn't aware.
If Vil is a narcissist we don’t know how he spun it all to her. If he is a narc he will have played the victim card and woe is me and convinced her the sexual assault charge was wrong. Narc’s get inside your head and you end up not knowing your right hand from your left

Reactions: 4
If Vil is a narcissist we don’t know how he spun it all to her. If he is a narc he will have played the victim card and woe is me and convinced her the sexual assault charge was wrong. Narc’s get inside your head and you end up not knowing your right hand from your left
Oh I totally get that. But equally she could have chosen to believe him if that's what she was told by him. She wanted the happy ever after- the wedding and kids and all. She got the baby and has now realised it may not have been the best move...but she made her bed and has to figure out how to get out of it now. If she has been a victim of physical and mental abuse (as she's intimating) then my heart goes out to her- and she deserves all the support and help she needs to recover from that.

It's not a secret, and it's a small area at the end of the day- EVERYONE couldn't have been lying about his past?

I absolutely get there are two sides, but equally think neither is totally 'innocent'.

Reactions: 2