Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Hollie, people havenā€™t slagged your son off. If anything they feel sorry for him. I actually liked your content until recently. Youā€™ve stated youā€™re staying quiet for the sake of son, yet youā€™re on Instagram talking about drugs etc when itā€™s clearly linked to your Ex. No one cares, keep your dirty laundry off social media! Things like that never end well.

Reactions: 8
She had a baby with a rapist and now she wants us to feel sorry for her.....she needs to grow up. Never once was her son or dad slagged or trolled in fact quite the opposite. Don't think it's trolling to say stop using your son as a weapon on social media. It's not trolling saying we feel sorry for the dad constantly having a phone pushed in his face or her making fun of him.
Now this whole drink and drugs thing she's yapping on about, pontificating from her soap box. Yes drink and drugs is a cause of mental health issues but to say the majority of people with mental health issues is down to drink and drugs is so so wrong. People have mental health issues for a number of reasons such as past trauma, future worries, imbalance of hormones etc.
Stay in your lane hollie, post about make up and Freddie jeans and leave the mental health issues to the professionals
Also makes her a hypocrite spouting that shite when her mate tampax is known for drug taking/dealing

Reactions: 10
Can we all just head over and support tampax cause sheā€™s riding him now. Whoever guessed it was him behind it all. You were right lol
I don't think he's behind it at all, he's king of the bullshitters. He's jumping on the bandwagon and insinuating that his 'team' are going to have Tattle removed within 4wks.

As for Hollie- not going to say anything because of her son, but her phone is blurry because of an incident a few weeks ago (again obviously insinuating Vil smashed it on her) but shes not going into that because of her son.šŸ™„

I missed the reference/reasoning behind her drugs lecture- is she insinuating Vil is a coke head?

Noone, that I have seen, has said anything negative about her Daddy or her Son. I think her Daddys a dote from what she shows of him. And I think everyone just feels sorry for the baby.

Reactions: 4
Whats the chances thatā€™s VIliusā€™s Email sheā€™s hacked šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ why are none of her friends or family telling her to stop embarrassing herself šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ #carcrash

Reactions: 6
She does realise hacking emails and social media accounts is a criminal offence ?! She's literally just admitted to a crime.
Also laughted so loud when she said 'this one likes to online bet too' as if online betting is some kind of dirty secret šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

It is actually scary how this girl is allowed to have a child and can spout the rubbish she does. She knew the tit she was getting into when she got with vil, he comes with serious baggage. And to come at the social services like she did before, does she not think that they have noticed, and does she not think they have her and her child ear marked?? Especially if she keeps going on with this tirade against the childs da, its more fuel for the fire for them! And now she has jumped into bed with that idiot malone, the dogs on the street know what he is at, running around acting like ghost from that tv show power. Two complete idiots, deserve eachother.

Reactions: 13
I was always just a reader but wanted to make an account to comment after watching Hollieā€™s stories today. Why are you looking for sympathy? Did you feel any sympathy for the girl that your ex sexually assaulted?

From what Iā€™ve ever read on here no one has ever spoke badly about your father, maybe people saying about you constantly recording him without his consent or him knowing making a fool out of him, itā€™s more sympathy for him though! From what Iā€™ve read also no one has ever spoke bad of your son either!

Also after looking at Instagram trying to act like a messiah. After Hollieā€™s speech on drugs wasnā€™t he the one filmed on a bus a while back absolutely off his head on god knows what, who are either of them to preach to?

So let me get this straight, it was ok for Hollie to post pictures of her playing happy families with Vilius and making him out to be boyfriend of the year while his victim could have been looking at them. And itā€™s ok for Andy who has treated his staff like tit and leaving them with mental health issues? But for normal people calling them out on their crappy behaviour itā€™s wrong?ā€¦ šŸ¤Ø

Hollie do yourself a favour and stop airing your dirty laundry online, think of your son like you keep saying youā€™ll do but youā€™re yet to do. Heā€™s the one thatā€™ll have to live with the fact that the town and country know that his mother and father are two clowns.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 23
Oh sheā€™s just getting started. But sheā€™s saying nothing. Ffs. Come on Hollie. Letā€™s read all the screenshots then.

Reactions: 2
This girl seriously needs a slap. She helped set his pt business up didnā€™t she? Now she is going to try and ruin it by her latest question box totally insinuating he isnā€™t qualified or insured properly. That didnā€™t matter few weeks ago when she was advertising vvpt all over her insta.

My thoughts exactly.
And throwing out questions like is the child safe with him. He was safe when you decided to have a child with him. Sheā€™s a nasty piece of work. I get there are 2 sides to every story. But destroying his business, hmmmm I duno how smart that is. If your throwing out the child maintenance which your tone suggests he isnā€™t. If you ruin his business he certainly wonā€™t have the money to pay it then I guess

Reactions: 10
Hollie let me ask you, did you know Vilā€™s history when you decided to form a relationship with him and get pregnant to him? Because I would sooner go to a PT with no insurance than have a baby to someone with a rape conviction. What sheā€™s doing is trolling him. They both need to come off social media and go to family mediation once all this tit has blown over because all that matters in this mess is that sweet little baby. This isnā€™t going to end well at all with all of this tit for tat tit. Itā€™s something youā€™d expect off a pair of teenagers.

Reactions: 12
But ā€œsheā€™s not saying much out of respect for her sonā€ Jesus she has basically told all without actually realising lol

Iā€™m actually cringing for that woman. The age of her going on about her ex over social media!
Two days ago she states sheā€™s not going to get into it for the respect of her son. Yet, here we are of a Sunday morning and her thrown all this bullshit out about V.
Whatever reason as to why he doesnā€™t see his son, is yours and his business only! Not for the whole of social media. Things need to stay private, youā€™re only really hurting your child and sound so spiteful and bitter! Tagging Womenā€™s Aid into your post too. PLEASE!!! Youā€™d swear sheā€™s the only single parent in this Country. Go through child maintenance service. Why feel the need to tell the whole world? Sheā€™s doing herself no favours at all here. Someone needs to take the phone out of her hand...
On the topic of drugs, did you not take slimming tablets your whole life? šŸ™ˆ
Thrown your dummy out of the pram now and attempting to ruin the business YOU set up for him. You had no problem with going to work out with him, or have others do it. Now thereā€™s a problem? So bitter! Give your head a wobble and stop digging a bigger hole for yourself. Making out like heā€™s the one whoā€™s only done wrong.

Reactions: 13
This whole thing unfolding on social media is nothing short of cringeworthy for a woman of her age . Hollie youā€™re helping no one youā€™re just embarrassing yourself , people just thrive off this sort of drama . She was ok to advertise his gym and send people there for personal training even though she knew he had no insurance ? Where was the care and consideration then for people handing over their hard earned cash to train with someone whoā€™s not insured ? Itā€™s only now that he has fucked u over that youā€™re calling him out on all his faults , but u willingly turned a blind eye to it all when u were with him ? Absolutely zero sympathy here šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Reactions: 7
She was advertising his business for such a long time once they where getting on. Now she is going to try distroy his business with all these faults she knew it/he had. Is that not false advertising? Promoting a business she didnā€™t really believe in? Is she also false advertising for other businesses? This will prob ruin her more than it will him. If I was a business owner I wouldnā€™t run to her for advertising via Instagram.