Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If

If Vil is a narcissist we don’t know how he spun it all to her. If he is a narc he will have played the victim card and woe is me and convinced her the sexual assault charge was wrong. Narc’s get inside your head and you end up not knowing your right hand from your left
She knew he was a convicted rapist along with his mate, IF he did try to convince her otherwise surely to god you would do some background research to put your mind at ease. The research would show he was convicted of it. Her family and friends knew what he was, quite a few in the surrounding areas knew what he was. So either she chose to ignore it for her happy ever after or she really is quite dim.

Reactions: 4
Oh I totally get that. But equally she could have chosen to believe him if that's what she was told by him. She wanted the happy ever after- the wedding and kids and all. She got the baby and has now realised it may not have been the best move...but she made her bed and has to figure out how to get out of it now. If she has been a victim of physical and mental abuse (as she's intimating) then my heart goes out to her- and she deserves all the support and help she needs to recover from that.

It's not a secret, and it's a small area at the end of the day- EVERYONE couldn't have been lying about his past?

I absolutely get there are two sides, but equally think neither is totally 'innocent'.
I know what it’s like to date a narc and they do brainwash you. Probably with the counselling etc, she’s seeing him for what she is. They are the best at manipulating situations etc. We could all see what he was but when you’re in that situation and he’s constantly telling you one thing and not to listen to other people, it wears you down. I thought they were as bad as each other. I do think there is a better way to go about things, he could have supervised contact with his son. Hollie can promote being aware of narcissists but I do think her diatribe at the minute is gonna be used against her by him and she’ll come out worse off.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know what it’s like to date a narc and they do brainwash you. Probably with the counselling etc, she’s seeing him for what she is. They are the best at manipulating situations etc. We could all see what he was but when you’re in that situation and he’s constantly telling you one thing and not to listen to other people, it wears you down. I thought they were as bad as each other. I do think there is a better way to go about things, he could have supervised contact with his son. Hollie can promote being aware of narcissists but I do think her diatribe at the minute is gonna be used against her by him and she’ll come out worse off.
The best way to sort this is through solicitors not social media. Everything she puts up you know he's sceenshotting and when that poor child grows up , he will show the child exactly how his mother behaved online.
We all go through messy break ups but when kids are involved, parent mode kids in and you try to conduct yourself in a way your child would be proud.

Reactions: 5
This is so sad to watch. We are seeing her lose her mind to bitterness right in front of us. She needs to have some dignity for heavens sake. And her friends need to stop her now….

If

If Vil is a narcissist we don’t know how he spun it all to her. If he is a narc he will have played the victim card and woe is me and convinced her the sexual assault charge was wrong. Narc’s get inside your head and you end up not knowing your right hand from your left
I agree. I really think when the social was involved about the brother she would of had to highlight the fact that he has spent time in prison for serious sexual assault / rape on a minor in their meeting (and is on SO register) which is probably why holly went crazy in the first place posting tit about the social worker on their case over social media as Vilius Vil got into her head or maybe she just believed him.

At the end of the day the attitudes in Ireland as a whole towards victims of sexual assault are shocking and I know so many people in newry who are rapists or have been raped but everyone believes them and sticks by them…..not the victim. it’s also it’s extremely hard to get a conviction for rape or sexual assault so the fact that he has been convicted and done time for it says it all… and I hope holly realises that now, if she hadn’t previously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Is
I agree. I really think when the social was involved about the brother she would of had to highlight the fact that he has spent time in prison for serious sexual assault / rape on a minor in their meeting (and is on register) which is probably why holly went crazy in the first place posting tit about the social worker on their case over social media as Vilius Vil got into her head or maybe she just believed him.

At the end of the day the attitudes in Ireland as a whole towards victims of sexual assault are shocking and I know so many people in newry who are rapists or have been raped but everyone believes them, not the victim. it’s also it’s incredibly hard to get a conviction for rape or sexual assault so the fact that he’s been convicted and done time for it says it all and I hope holly realises that now.
Is it any wonder rape victims struggle to come forward? 25 out of 1000 men charged with sexual assault are imprisoned. So that’s 975 walking free. Victims are persecuted and their lives put under a microscope and the rapist is protected. Total misogyny and victim blaming and shaming. Personally if it was me and I found out someone I was dating was convicted of a crime like that, they’d be blocked and deleted and I’d be running for the hills. There’s no smoke without fire but I’d say he did a very good job of trying to pull the wool over Hollie’s eyes

Reactions: 2
It's absol horrifying the world over the disgusting rape statistics. Here in Ireland it's obvious women still aren't believed so stay quiet. Why would you put yourself through so much more extra trauma when you know the law and justice system favours your attacker.
I have the uptmost respect for anyone who does come forward, that is a strength that I'd liken to a superpower.
For him to be a convicted rapist would tell you the evidence was overwhelming against him. Surely hollie would have had to taken that into consideration?

BTW I hope not of this is triggering for anyone if it is please just say.

• Heart
I really think when the social was involved about the brother she would of had to highlight the fact that he has spent time in prison for serious sexual assault / rape on a minor in their meeting (and is on SO register) which is probably why holly went crazy in the first place posting tit about the social worker on their case over social media as Vilius Vil got into her head or maybe she just believed him.
Social Services would have been fully aware of his past- it was his family situation they were investigating, not Hollie's. Also neither of the lads are on the SO register as they were both minors at the time of the offence.

Social Services would have been fully aware of his past- it was his family situation they were investigating, not Hollie's. Also neither of the lads are on the SO register as they were both minors at the time of the offence.
Yes… they would be fully aware of his past as it’s flagged and on his record for life, unfortunately for them….so SWrker would have had to highlight it in their risk assessment meetings with holly and villius when they were looking to take on the child…

The age of criminal responsibility in NI is 10 so Youth sex offenders are subject to SOPOs and placed on the sex offenders register if they serve over a certain number of months in prison for the offence they committed which sign on is 5 years - indefinite with the sentence he and M served…..

The age of criminal responsibility in NI is 10 so Youth sex offenders are subject to SOPOs and placed on the sex offenders register if they serve over a certain number of months in prison for the offence they committed which sign on is 5 years - indefinite with the sentence he and M served…..
My apologies- you're right. I'd been told it depended on the charge and conviction. But apparently they are both (still) on the SO register.

Reactions: 1
Hmmm Hollie very quiet after that absolute show AMPX made tonight 🙈 dying of second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Helen
Helen
Hi helen
I just like saying your name helen
Helen
Helen

Aye Hollie bet you feel like a dick now 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8