Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is Hollie acting like any misinformation was spread on here.
1. her ex is a rapist, convicted, done time. She knew he was and had a baby with him.
2. shes posting the ba all over instagram whilst refusing the da access to it.
3. Vil uploaded videos of her attacking him.

no - one has spread lies or misinformation.
no - one has threatened her.

she needs to wise up and spend more time working on herself and less time snifing around snaubs, sick of seeing her beak

Reactions: 6
why is Hollie acting like any misinformation was spread on here.
1. her ex is a rapist, convicted, done time. She knew he was and had a baby with him.
2. shes posting the ba all over instagram whilst refusing the da access to it.
3. Vil uploaded videos of her attacking him.

no - one has spread lies or misinformation.
no - one has threatened her.

she needs to wise up and spend more time working on herself and less time snifing around snaubs, sick of seeing her beak
Have you got the videos he uploaded?

Reactions: 1
See she has came on to speak, fairs fair let’s hear the whole story
But she isnt sayin anythin 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now shes pullin out the respect for her son-didnt she hit vil when he was holdin the son? Wher was the respect for him then?im open to correction there now….

Where I can’t see anything? On insta? She’s private again…
She hasn’t said anything really, just said things have happened and they had been going on for months. She’s glad she has her family and friends . She’ll eventually tell her side but not ye out of respect of her and the ba. Said the phone cam is foggy because it’s also been through commotion too and no one tell her anything about Vilius cus she doesn’t wanna know

But she isnt sayin anythin 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now shes pullin out the respect for her son-didnt she hit vil when he was holdin the son? Wher was the respect for him then?im open to correction there now….
I’m not going to correct you but is there proof of this? Vil as many ppl know is a nasty piece of work (there evidence of that) unfortunately for hollie she grabbed the first man that batted his eye lids… she is paying the price now only for her his gym wouldn’t be, I personally wouldn’t be going 1-1 PT there

Reactions: 2
‘I have never been more single’ she’s been single the majority of her life only now she has a baby

Reactions: 3
See she has came on to speak, fairs fair let’s hear the whole story
We will never get the whole story from her. She's been using her son as a weapon the past few weeks yet she's oh so concerned that the Internet isn't the best place to air things for the sake of her son. Absol clown of a girl

There's video evidence of her holding the baby and trying to smack the phone out of Vilius's hand as he's filming her lashing out. Her poor dad is in the background of all this commotion too.
If you saw the face on her in the video too. duck, she's as wicked looking!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There's video evidence of her holding the baby and trying to smack the phone out of Vilius's hand as he's filming her lashing out. Her poor dad is in the background of all this commotion too.
Anyone got a copy of this video? I though he was holding baby when she smacked him?

I have a friend in same situation as Hollie got pregnant he was lovely to everyone but behind closed doors it was different showed no real interest in the child he made her out to be the psycho accused her of using the child as a weapon?? I sat in her house boxing night waiting for police to come out and all because a man can talk the talk to manipulate people to his way of thinking! That man is off the scene now and that child has the best life everything they want/need

Last edited:
I’m not going to correct you but is there proof of this? Vil as many ppl know is a nasty piece of work (there evidence of that) unfortunately for hollie she grabbed the first man that batted his eye lids… she is paying the price now only for her his gym wouldn’t be, I personally wouldn’t be going 1-1 PT there
Im going by what was said on here, but couldnt see the video myself. Nor would i and i live not far from there

She was terrifying- and when she realised he was filming, yikes! The one I saw he was holding the baby and you could hear her shouting then she came through a doorway and realised he had his phone out she swiped at him and lashed out with a kick. I've also seen the photo of him in A&E accompanied by the PSNI. There's at least 3 recordings of her being aggressive/violent to my knowledge. I'm not saying there's not two sides to the story- noone knows what goes on behind closed doors in a relationship, but I don't think she's an angel by any means.

Saying the internet isn't the place for discussing things but then even coming on saying that it adding to it and also saying she will one day tell all. So the internet is the place then? 🤣 choose a narrative

The videos were posted on the previous thread but nothing happened when you clicked into them.. anyone able to post again?

The outfit the child is wearing.....another message for vil. Stop using your child for content hollie