Hogwarts Legacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I FOUND MY PEOPLE! I've got to a part where there are 2 quests that are spider related and I'm just like NOPE. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Installed last night on my 6 year old gaming laptop (i7 with lower range at the time 4gb video card) and it looks pretty good to me with no real framerate issues and the settings on low for most things. Shadows on hair look a bit dodgy, but that's fine.

Only a few hours in but really enjoying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Installed last night on my 6 year old gaming laptop (i7 with lower range at the time 4gb video card) and it looks pretty good to me with no real framerate issues and the settings on low for most things. Shadows on hair look a bit dodgy, but that's fine.

Only a few hours in but really enjoying it.
you've inspired me to try it on my old laptop! bought it last night and left it to install overnight, it's not perfect and ALL settings are on low ๐Ÿ˜… but i'm so happy i'm finally playing it! cancelling all plans for today ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yel

you've inspired me to try it on my old laptop! bought it last night and left it to install overnight, it's not perfect and ALL settings are on low ๐Ÿ˜… but i'm so happy i'm finally playing it! cancelling all plans for today ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yay! Glad you're liking it.

I was surprised it runs ok on my pc, people were saying with my graphics card it won't be playable. But it certainly is. It's got a lower frame rate but I grew up on GoldenEye and it's nowhere near that. Seen some clips of it struggling on ps5 at times with it going down to a low frame rate. That seems even more jaring than a constant low frame rate.

I think if you play less than two hours it's easy to get a refund when you buy it digitally.

Reactions: 2
I accioโ€™d a spider by mistake whilst free roaming near the forbidden forest last night. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Donโ€™t do it guys. Donโ€™t.

My Slytherin character has been gaslighting Sebastian. I encouraged him to use and teach me the Unforgivable Curses but turned him in when Ominis asked what to do about him after he killed Uncle Solomon. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I accioโ€™d a spider by mistake whilst free roaming near the forbidden forest last night. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Donโ€™t do it guys. Donโ€™t.

My Slytherin character has been gaslighting Sebastian. I encouraged him to use and teach me the Unforgivable Curses but turned him in when Ominis asked what to do about him after he killed Uncle Solomon. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I usually accio the spiders then burn their asses ๐Ÿ˜…

Ha ๐Ÿ˜… I done the same with sebby

I kinda wish we got more of ominis story, especially because his side is related to Slytherin an voldermont

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I usually accio the spiders then burn their asses ๐Ÿ˜…

Ha ๐Ÿ˜… I done the same with sebby

I kinda wish we got more of ominis story, especially because his side is related to Slytherin an voldermont
I love Ominis. I also love the route theyโ€™ve taken with him/his views on the Dark Arts.
I agree, wouldโ€™ve been interested in learning more about him and the Gaunts. I think he was maybe Voldemortโ€™s Great Uncle or something?

Poppy is another favourite. Iโ€™ve been enjoying her quests and gathering beasts for the vivariums.

Reactions: 1
I seem to be in the minority of not liking Ominis.
But I'm always one for sticking to first impressions ๐Ÿ˜‚
Same as the broom racing girl. Can't remember her name. She was a b**ch to start with and I've stuck to my first impression ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I seem to be in the minority of not liking Ominis.
But I'm always one for sticking to first impressions ๐Ÿ˜‚
Same as the broom racing girl. Can't remember her name. She was a b**ch to start with and I've stuck to my first impression ๐Ÿ˜‚
I canโ€™t stand Imelda either. Instant dislike for the stuck-up cow. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I also dislike her lol, I just pick the bad options with her cause shes such a stuck up cow

I would have also liked more of poppy's story, it felt more like poppy an natty were just there to fill in a bit of time rather than actual story's because there wasn't too much to them

Yel

Imelda is massively annoying. I'm not sure about consoles but on PC I'm finding it very difficult to fly. I can just about do it and then I hit one of those speed bubbles and :eek:

Not sure I'll ever be able to beat her at the time trial.

Imelda is massively annoying. I'm not sure about consoles but on PC I'm finding it very difficult to fly. I can just about do it and then I hit one of those speed bubbles and :eek:

Not sure I'll ever be able to beat her at the time trial.
Consoles are a bit tricky as well, I always find it pulling to one side an when I try to fix it then it just goes mental ๐Ÿ˜‚

Have you have the upgrades yet? It gets slightly better with the upgrades, the faster you can go the more you can seem to control it

Yel

Ok maybe I'm an idiot, apparently you press shift to go quick then hold down W to then use the mouse to stear. Not sure why they even allow you to use the keys to turn as it's so difficult. Using the mouse it's easy. Take that Imelda!

Consoles are a bit tricky as well, I always find it pulling to one side an when I try to fix it then it just goes mental ๐Ÿ˜‚

Have you have the upgrades yet? It gets slightly better with the upgrades, the faster you can go the more you can seem to control it
I press the left stick in and forget when I go to land/stop that I've pressed it and I start doing all sorts whilst it's trying to fly off everywhere ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I press the left stick in and forget when I go to land/stop that I've pressed it and I start doing all sorts whilst it's trying to fly off everywhere ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Least it's easier than the mounts lol, I spent more time running into things trying figure out how to get them in the air than I did in the air ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Least it's easier than the mounts lol, I spent more time running into things trying figure out how to get them in the air than I did in the air ๐Ÿ˜‚
I struggled to get off the mount the first time.
I sat there for ages and waited for my partner to come back because I couldn't get off ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m just about to get my broom. Iโ€™ve not had much time to play since the release but made a good bit of progress today.