Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawb

VIP Member
great tips thanks everyone, My other option for if I couldnt do it was give to a little cousin to help me haha
also if you cast your basic spell 4 times in a row, the 4th hit is much more powerful! hope this helps 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Snippysnips

VIP Member
You did that quickly!! 👏 🫨
I'd really like to 100% and go for the platinum trophy on playstation but not sure if I'll manage it 😅
Thanks 😊 I feel like getting all achievements isn't as bad as it seems, if you 100% the game then you already have gotten the majority, an you only need to find the map chamber as the other houses to get the achievements for those, the only ones I found a bit tedious to get was the hitting 50 enemies with petrificas totalas (I have no idea how to spell these 😂) an the using ancient magic on every enemy in the game which as soon as you get the option then I just used it, but they are all doable, an a lot better to get than some other games are

• Heart

YR80

Chatty Member
does anyone else always pet the cats 🤭
me! I spin the globes too!
---
Mine seems so much more glitchy the second time round. I think I was so excited to play it the first time that maybe I didn’t notice as much. Today, one of the goblins got stuck in a machine so I couldn’t finish the quest until I’d saved, exited and reloaded it. I’ve just done Shadow of the Relic (I think. Whichever one you get Avada Kedavra after) and my character got stuck in the bone steps trying to reach Sebastian.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
I really wish that I was playing on PC because there’s a mod for arachnophobics which turns the spiders into like cubes. I really struggle a lot with the spiders (irrational I know, but it’s a genuine fear of mine, can’t even look at a picture of one without shuddering and breaking out in a cold sweat).

I completed the story a few days ago (with my husband’s help). Having fun just exploring and looking for stuff now.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
My game just switched in to autumn. It’s so clever how they’ve got these little details.

I’m probably not going to learn them on this playthrough but my other half is doing a “dark wizard run” as he says, and he’s desperate to learn them 😂

Please do let me know how it goes, I feel like I've still got hours of gameplay left before am done an can start a new game so I can play differently lol

MissFlowers

My character is a Ravenclaw 😂 I linked it to my Pottermore account and that’s what I am, so just kept it the same. I’m definitely playing as a Slytherin next though!
Yes! I usually always play a good person when I play games so I’m thinking of playing slytherin and becoming a dark wizard! It’s kind of exciting! 😂

• Heart

YR80

Chatty Member
I’ve just found this thread! How is everyone getting on with this game. I’ve spent the last few months obsessed with it 😂 I’m only on 80% and have been playing for 93 hours but I love it. I’ve done all of the main quests so keep flying round finding side quests. I still have a fair few Merlin Trials to do too but keep forgetting to get some mallowsweet leaves when I’m in Hogsmeade.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
My character is a Ravenclaw 😂 I linked it to my Pottermore account and that’s what I am, so just kept it the same. I’m definitely playing as a Slytherin next though!

Usagisakura90

Chatty Member
I can't get it until April as its not out for PS4 for then, and I certainly don't have £500 to drop on a PS5 to get it earlier haha

Just as well I don't have time to play it until then I suppose.

strawb

VIP Member
Ohh didn't know there was a thread for this, I CANNOT wait for it, I have the deluxe edition pre-ordered on the Xbox an hoping for a midnight release so I can play on the 7th 😅 I was going order the collector's but couldn't justify the price just for the book an wand when the game is the same as deluxe anyway, but I am sooooo excited for this
omg don't tell me about this collectors edition but please tell me about it 😂

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
great tips thanks everyone, My other option for if I couldnt do it was give to a little cousin to help me haha

• Heart
You can change the appearance of things … so once you’ve selected stuff with the highest defence/offence.. when you are back in the main menu that says like headwear, outfit, cloaks etc when you hover over each square.. you can click the square to change the appearance and then you can choose whatever you want or you can make it invisible!
I’m back to my stylish self. Thanks for the tip 😊
I knew there was a way to do it just couldn’t figure out how 😂