Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fudgebox

VIP Member
I just finished it, it was absolutely AMAZING, the ending is incredible an the music is brilliant, I know it's only one ending out multiple so I definitely want to know what the others are like, I cried at my ending

Now am off to 100% it with the field guide

What a absolutely phenomenal game
Wow well done! How many hours do you reckon it took

Reactions: 1

LittleMy

VIP Member
I found the one I was looking for in the dungeon area using Alohomora on one of the locked doors by chance, in an area near some barrels. I did have to use Google to find some of the Demiguise Moons though as I felt I was going around in circles looking 😂

WhatABore

VIP Member
Marking my place in the queue to get Imelda with the killing curse. I hate the broom trials, I’m on the 3rd one and I keep missing hoops. I’ll have another bash later but I think I’m going to cheat and get Mr Mouse to do it.
I was so glad when they were over. Whilst I hadn't struggled with them, I hate them 😂
Even more so that they're so long!

Can we get her with the killing curse? 👀👀

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Am surprised it's taken so long on the switch an last gen considering this was a game with a original 2021 release date, then pushed to holidays 2022

I'll give then the pass for 2021 since the pandemic pushed everything an they weren't the only ones, but when they gave it the 2022 date I thought it was pretty much polished an was in a good state for release

YT all ready has playthroughs of side missions, watched one an it looks amazing

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Wow, that could’ve saved me some time 😅

Also love transforming sheep into balls of yarn and watching them roll down the hill before changing back 😂
If you keep transforming them they eventually turn to bags of gold too, it's not much, like a few coins but it's a cool option

Think I seen a video where they also got them into hogwarts as well by transforming them into balls of yarn then lifting them into the school lol

• Wow

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I accio’d a spider by mistake whilst free roaming near the forbidden forest last night. 😭

Don’t do it guys. Don’t.

My Slytherin character has been gaslighting Sebastian. I encouraged him to use and teach me the Unforgivable Curses but turned him in when Ominis asked what to do about him after he killed Uncle Solomon. 😂
I usually accio the spiders then burn their asses 😅

Ha 😅 I done the same with sebby

I kinda wish we got more of ominis story, especially because his side is related to Slytherin an voldermont

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
If I get it, it'll be for the switch. Will wait and see some real reviews before I buy though.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
The spiders don’t bother me but I tried it last week and they’re quite cute! It’s right at the bottom on the accessibility options I think. Enjoy!
Thank you - I’m really afraid of spiders and I was coping ok with them in the game but they did add to the stress of trying to complete a battle. I’m nowhere near as wound up when it’s people to fight but the spiders add too much anxiety. I’m counting down till it’s my Switch time now!!

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I need to get some more potting tables as mine have mandrakes and Chinese chomping cabbages in them. My room of requirement is a mess!
I think I went with 2 large tables 3 medium tables an 3 small tables, I found that to work best for me for growing everything

WhatABore

VIP Member
I've been running around the same corridors in hogwarts over and over trying to find my last daedalian key and I have no idea where it is 🥲
I had the same problem and was so lucky I just happened to run into it when I wasnt doing anything.
Might be worth googling the locations and checking them all?

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Hey guys!! Playing this evening and I’m in a room in a turret near the hogwarts north exit. I’ve lifted a barrel and there’s a map on the floor but I can’t pick it up! On one hand it looks like a map of hogwarts so I assume I don’t need it, but on the other hand, why is it there if I can’t pick it up 😂

anyone else found it or know what it’s for?View attachment 1967972
Hmmmm don't really recognise it, sometimes you get maps given to you through side quests, first I've seen one on the floor though

It could possible be for a side quest you may not have unlocked, I know you have to hunt around for notes an such with some like jackdaws quest

I've just jumped off or I'd go look 😅 I get on tomorrow an check if I can if no one else has worked it out

YR80

Chatty Member
Well done! I’m crap on the broomstick, I have to get me mouse to do those for me like I’m a child 😂
What house were you in?
Ravenclaw. How about you? I want to see inside the Slytherin common room.

I hate the flying stuff. I’m okay flying around the map but I lose any and all coordination as soon as there’s a trial!