Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawb

VIP Member
long shot but does anyone have a laptop/pc that doesn't meet the minimum requirements for the game but it still works? because i might need to buy the game as well as a new laptop 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Finally 100% the game an disappointed theres not as they put it "well over 100 side quests" as I only counted 93 ☹ an that was even including the teacher assignments, character quests an the crossed wands (there's 3 plus 2 dummy training) an summoners court (there's 5) or it would have been even less
You did that quickly!! 👏 🫨
I'd really like to 100% and go for the platinum trophy on playstation but not sure if I'll manage it 😅

Snippysnips

VIP Member
The original PS games will always have a place in my heart (shitty graphics and all). 😂
The original games were brutal, it's like you want to learn some spells? Alright go into this room an fight these mental monsters that shoot fire an venum at you 😅

Just put legacy on to get a update of almost 3gb, wondering if this is the patch for the graphics an such

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
It’s all minor things to make the gameplay more immersive. Such as I wish you could sit down, sleep in your dorm room, have a relationship bar for people that goes up or down depending on how you interact with them, have people react when you go into their house, etc. The latter two are done very well in the Fable game series if you’ve played that.
Fable is one of mg all time favourite games!
---
Is this on console? I know it’s on PC but never seen it on Xbox? Haven’t played for a little while though so there may have been an update!
It is on xbox, yeah 😊
It's on all, it's in the settings somewhere, I play it on Xbox and put it on to test it 😂

Am surprised there's no predownload considering it's size, was I think 75gb for me
I think it’s to do with preventing data mining before the game is out. Which is annoying but I can deal with that. But not even being able to start the download until 18 hours after console have access to the game is ridiculous.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Thanks, yeah I'll probably need to make a list an check them off, I have a feeling it must be just one or two I need to get, I've been using the ancient magic a ton an it's always the same few enemies I see

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I think am going go ravenclaw next, it's a bit of a bummer you can't get into the other common rooms, i would have liked if they had let you try the riddle or type in passwords to gain access to them

From what I've seen ravenclaw looks an amazing common room so am looking forward to exploring it

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
You can change the spiders. There’s an option under the accessibility settings for arachnophobia mode. It turns them into little blobs with roller skates on 😂
No way! That is amazing news - thank you! What a brilliant addition to the game. Definitely trying that when the child goes off to bed tonight and the switch is free from Mario Kart and Luigi’s Mansion!

queenamber

VIP Member
Has anyone tried this on the Switch yet? I really want to play it but I only have a Switch

ETA: Never mind I've just seen it's been delayed to November 😥

anniemouse

VIP Member
I got 100% game completion! That last flying trial was a horror though. I can’t decide whether to make other characters just so I can see inside the other common rooms so I’m back on Sims4 for now while I make my mind up!
Well done! I’m crap on the broomstick, I have to get me mouse to do those for me like I’m a child 😂
What house were you in?

YR80

Chatty Member
No way! That is amazing news - thank you! What a brilliant addition to the game. Definitely trying that when the child goes off to bed tonight and the switch is free from Mario Kart and Luigi’s Mansion!
The spiders don’t bother me but I tried it last week and they’re quite cute! It’s right at the bottom on the accessibility options I think. Enjoy!

kazizzle

VIP Member
Thank you - I’m really afraid of spiders and I was coping ok with them in the game but they did add to the stress of trying to complete a battle. I’m nowhere near as wound up when it’s people to fight but the spiders add too much anxiety. I’m counting down till it’s my Switch time now!!
Definitely recommend the arachnophobia mode. I’m not overly scared of spiders but there are a lot of spider heavy quests as you progress through the game and they made me feel all shivery and stuff 😬

Snippysnips

VIP Member
You can change the appearance of things … so once you’ve selected stuff with the highest defence/offence.. when you are back in the main menu that says like headwear, outfit, cloaks etc when you hover over each square.. you can click the square to change the appearance and then you can choose whatever you want or you can make it invisible!
Yeah sorry prob should have wrote that better 😅 that's what I've done, I have the highest legendary gear on me an I just changed it's appearance to how I wanted it or my god would my character look a right state with what am actually wearing 😂

Also I feel like am real close to finishing it now an am not sure an ready for it all to be done 😅 I have one more quest to do then I feel like the seasons going change again an it will be my last

I am also loving Sebastians story, it's had me on edge at times an man has it really taken off, compared to poppy's an Natty's it feels more like a main story, I feel like poppy an Natty's story is sorta like a kill some time side quest type, doesn't feel like it would have mattered if I done them or not