HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh another haul, with affiliate links. But dont judge she has low mental health. Another video where she is so small & so os her waist.. its the bain of her life 😂😂😂😂 yeh right if it was the bain of your life you would put on weight. I dunno if its lockdown but i am starting to see straight through these ‘influencers’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought Ryan did a good job! Way better than my partner would do picking out clothes for me 😂. However you could tell she was used to getting her own way all the time and likes to be the more in control one in the relationship as Ryan seems really chill and laid back and a bit of a pushover.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the video but what is that thumbnail. Does she think she’s posing for Ryan’s non existent album cover? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh OF COURSE the video had to start with lil' Sue losing her balance and grinning her gummy obnoxious smile at the camera and saying "whoaaa I'm on 3 pillows to be as tall as Ryan"

😑 😑 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her vlogs are sooooo boring now
Hauls hauls hauls
She needs a refresh!

I thought Ryan made her more likeable in that video, purely because his presence stopped her acting like a twit. I wonder what he thinks when he watches her videos back and sees her eyeballing herself.

Didn't like any of the outfits though, and still an excessive waste. She's convinced herself buying clothes is a business expense for the sake of videos. There are many ways of "styling" and fashion videos without excess. They just require creativity.

• Heart
I thought Ryan made her more likeable in that video, purely because his presence stopped her acting like a twit. I wonder what he thinks when he watches her videos back and sees her eyeballing herself.

Didn't like any of the outfits though, and still an excessive waste. She's convinced herself buying clothes is a business expense for the sake of videos. There are many ways of "styling" and fashion videos without excess. They just require creativity.
And when you buy the same tit over and over again, she doesn’t even have to be that creative. Everything he bought she already has some version of. If she cared one iota about her over consumption and how bad she is at reading the room, she would’ve just had him style outfits with the mounds of clothes she already owns.

Autumn outfits in the middle of lockdown 2.0 for many of us. Nice one.

Reactions: 8
I know this is only Suzie thread, but I wanted to add this here because it chuckled me.
She wrote an insta story praising Amelia Liana and then wrote its funny how I guessed that her collection will have an evil eye last month.
SUZIE BABE, anyone who has even followed Amelia for 10 minutes would have guessed that, please don't think you are some fashion prophet.
You just keep hauling and then explain by sympathizing that my mental health is all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another haul #cancelsuziebonaldi

Next video will be a house decorating vlog..with 100 affiliate links 😂 nothing is genuine anymore i swear

she also looks trash in this. Plus we seen these outfits 100x before
whats the deal with her new place? Every room on her home account looks half empty. Had she said if it’s a deliberate style or this some new insta trend to not buy anything homely?

Reactions: 6
what's the deal with her new place? Every room on her home account looks half empty. Had she said if it’s a deliberate style or this some new insta trend to not buy anything homely?
All the money goes to clothes, or she's waiting for brands to offer her free stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Everything she styled was just so heavy looking and not practical for the world’s current lifestyle. All those faux leather skirts and boots were so cringe-y too. The tanned face with the pale touch was a nice touch though 😂

Reactions: 3
How is she not aware that all these clothes hauls/styling videos (lol at that) are probably not the best idea during a pandemic? Let alone when so many people are back on furlough and probably can’t spend too much money on clothes especially clothes that they can’t wear unless they’re out the house! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.