HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she planning to keep all of these coats? The amount of hauls was always sickening, but outerwear seems even more so when most people just buy one new winter coat a year (if that).

She has a serious spending problem and needs to break the chain, for her own mental health and the planet!

Reactions: 7
Is she planning to keep all of these coats? The amount of hauls was always sickening, but outerwear seems even more so when most people just buy one new winter coat a year (if that).

She has a serious spending problem and needs to break the chain, for her own mental health and the planet!
She honestly has no other hobbies so shopping fills the void. Pick up a sport you can do at home/outside. Start doing some paint by numbers or cooking! Stop putting your boredom into endless hauls, Suzie. It won't fill the emptiness...

It's like in that book 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' that I read in my teens - she goes on that blind shopping spree out of stress/worry and just buys and buys because the buzz of putting something in her basket felt good and then it immediately fades so she gets more and more to keep up the buzz. I feel like that's what we see in Suze right now.

Reactions: 6
i think it is the high of losing weight and having more options and clothes fitting properly. i recently lost 60 pounds and my spending from march to september was insane!!!! it wasn't healthy for me to spend so much money and it is not healthy for her.

I think it is a bit of a losing weight but mostly being able to affiliate link and because she is a shopaholic.

She had duplicates of things in that video; two near identical black coats with gold buttons, and two same coloured green coats? And she kept calling it a coat "edit,"and saying a certain coat was within her "budget." I personally would rather someone paid more for one jacket than buy probably £800 worth of 8 coats/jackets.

Firmly believe that she sends a shed load back tbh, if it wasn't gifted or discounted. Particularly if its nasty gal, or some other brand she finds beneath her.

I also think she has short term memory loss. Didn’t think she’d like a coat like this? Girl, you got the same one in a camel color. And a cream color. And in black.

6669330C-80BC-4BFE-8CCD-ACF95657F5E9.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine if this were my life. Such an empty existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know right. “2020 continues to surprise me” ... about a jacket. Get a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she really needs to get over this. I’m her height but a lot thinner. Most clothes (nothing at zara would fit me) are too big for me. But I don’t go around saying how I need to size down etc. She has a complex with her weight and looks in general. I think most YouTuber do. I can’t imagine posting so much of yourself online and getting judgment for however long she’s been on it hasn’t caused her to be self loathing or extremely judgemental of herself. Yet she’s somehow vain and conceded at the same time.
She has always been very keen to talk baout how small, little and petite she is. When she was friends with icovetthee she would wax lyrical non stop about her tiny petitieness and would bark at people in the comments that she was actually very small indeed.

Good times.

I also think she has short term memory loss. Didn’t think she’d like a coat like this? Girl, you got the same one in a camel color. And a cream color. And in black.

View attachment 299652
Everyting about this look is bad.

the oversized fleece, the ill fitting boots that look as if she is a child wearing mummy's grown up boots, the dodgy facial expression that would be forgivable if she hadn't posed for, taken, and edited the pic herself.

Nooooooo.

also 100% she returns, ebloggers or gets a friend to depop that nasty gal tit. None of them wear it of their own free will, same with boohoo, inthestyle or ohpolly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So, so great to know she values her mental health more than the contribution her fast fashion addiction has on the planet and the marginalized people who bear most of the burden the climate emergency is having on their communities. But okay, sure. Continue finding peace and healing in unnecessary clothing hauls 🙄

6926E803-3FDC-41E8-860C-7BBC45675BA5.png

Also love how she thinks what she does is styling 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Well disappear from the internet.. oh wait its your job. And you need money. Lucky you can pick & choose what you want & conveniently anything that has afflilate links. I get they have mental health issues, but no one is that interested/invested that you need to put a statement out. Grow up and stop being so full of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's such a cop out. Oh you cant have a go at me for all my fashion hauls as it's for my mental health... and if you do have a go you are basically shaming people with mental health issues

That's such a cop out. Oh you cant have a go at me for all my fashion hauls as it's for my mental health... and if you do have a go you are basically shaming people with mental health issues
She’s the gaslight-iest 😂

• Heart
I hate all this calling mental health, they have done nothing but work from home all year, she has a bf & a new house that she has spent a fortune on. Seriously what are you so down about.. you havent been to london or on holiday

Reactions: 8
Nobody is stopping you buying clothes, Snoozie. Indulge in new clothes if you must, just don’t film it, leering at yourself in the mirror. It’s boring and bad for OUR mental health! 😴😴😴

• Heart
If she was truly passionate and creative she could do some styling videos which don't involve buying excessively....

• Heart
All of Ryan’s picks were like street style and oversized 🤣 None of her normal glam, Kar-trashian VIBEZZZ.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.