HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sounds like she doesnt want to vlog and is pre filming stuff.. she says she has had one week off in 6 months.. sounds like BS when your going to the garden centre etc during the day. Try having a real 9-5
Shes also obv read here coz everyone is sick of the hauls and fast fashion. What a perfect excuse

Reactions: 11
I’m 16 minutes in but I’m still not sure what she’s trying to say. Vlogging anxiety? I’m still not 100% sure if she’s still with Ryan.

Edit: she’s saying we a lot so...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sounds like a very self indulgent video. Just talking about herself and how amazing she is

Reactions: 5
The handbag Instagram reels is yet another embarrassment. That bloody “aren’t I gorgeous” look. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Honestly I don’t think she even explained what is wrong? Just waffled! But I think she’s trying to say she’s just got really bad anxiety atm about a lot of stuff (putting a lot of pressure on herself) so there might not be many vlogs this month. And she answered very vaguely about Ryan, just said ‘he’s good’ but didn’t mention him at all when it comes to her birthday plans. But she showed him right at the end on their walk so I’m assuming they’re still together.

Haha thank you guys, saving me from 50 minutes of waffle.
(Hope she is okay though)

Reactions: 3
OMG 50 MINUTES OF SAYING NOTHING!

that has to be a world record. holy duck.
I just realized, this is her rationalizing not doing Vlogtober this year (nobody cares) 🙄🙄🙄 So, basically, income is lower due to Covid and it’s easier and more financially beneficial to do sit down vids where she can affliate link to high heaven. Got it, Sue 👍🏼

Reactions: 14
Get over yourself, snoozles. There are people FAR worse off than you in every respect. Totally oblivious and embarrassing. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just realized, this is her rationalizing not doing Vlogtober this year (nobody cares) 🙄🙄🙄 So, basically, income is lower due to Covid and it’s easier and more financially beneficial to do sit down vids where she can affliate link to high heaven. Got it, Sue 👍🏼
Times are tough my Octoblets, so, i won't be gracing my viewers also going through their own hardships no doubt, with free entertainment that they have come to expect by me previously always offering it in the form of vlogtober.

Butttttt, i will be buying myself a new designer handbag in these tough times. BE HAPPY FOR MEEEEEEE!!!

Err yeah my boyfriend hasn't left me thank you. He buys me flowers. And he is not Emily Canhum in drag!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope she hasn’t split up with Ryan, he keeps her calm I think. She went proper off the rails when she broke up with whatshisface, something isn’t right though. Im prepared to sit through a 50 minute video to find out.
You called the 50 min video, how did you know this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to laugh when she claimed that people have been panicking that she’s not doing vlogtober this year. Who are these people? I hope I never meet them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.