HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a summary of her life update video?
No vlogtober as it isn't financially worth doing but thete will be more hauls so don't worry, and please remember to use the links provided by her.

Also she has a boyfriend. He's fine. He just needs space. It's fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No vlogtober as it isn't financially worth doing but thete will be more hauls so don't worry, and please remember to use the links provided by her.

Also she has a boyfriend. He's fine. He just needs space. It's fine.
Who said her bf just needs space?

Was not inspired by any of the outfits in her autumn outfits video, yawnnnn!

Reactions: 2
Was not inspired by any of the outfits in her autumn outfits video, yawnnnn!
The gray cycle shorts with the oversized blazer and combat boots nearly made me spit out my breakfast. She’s deluded in thinking her viewers might not like that outfit because of the oversized blazer. Sorry hun, it’s the entire outfit for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The gray cycle shorts with the oversized blazer and combat boots nearly made me spit out my breakfast. She’s deluded in thinking her viewers might not like that outfit because of the oversized blazer. Sorry hun, it’s the entire outfit for me 😂
I normally really like her style but that was a low point 😂 the "oatmeal" cardigan looked horrific with it too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As someone who has always kept their hair short, I’m a little offended that she keeps talking about her bob as a punishment because she’s an idiot and couldn’t take care of her hair.

Reactions: 6
As someone who has always kept their hair short, I’m a little offended that she keeps talking about her bob as a punishment because she’s an idiot and couldn’t take care of her hair.
And what did she expect wearing hair extensions? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest video is another haul but this haul is unique because it’s a practical autumn winter haul. Is this girl crazy or just lazy. What kind of person just continually buys clothes after clothes after clothes and doesn’t really go anywhere. You tell me she has a job outside of her house but no. This girl done lost the plot. I know she deleting comments she just leaves the same old stupid comments from people saying I love your style. I gotta get into becoming an influencer they literally do nothing but sell u stuff you don’t need. Today’s influencer is yesterday’s used car salesman. Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another haul.

But it's "practical" so it's ok, ok? Let her live!
When the world ends because of climate change, I’m blaming Sue.

I’m glad someone commented about Zara being called in for allegations of forced labor in their supply chain.

Reactions: 3
It’s funny she put up that insta story of her old footage being like a “real life Emily in Paris”. I remember when I first started watching Sue she was constantly being told she was the spit of Lily Collins. It’s something I don’t think she appreciated at the time. She was such a classic beauty. So clean and fresh looking, gorgeous skin and brows and just an all round joy to watch. What the hell happened 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg. Her voice is so monotonous. Why does she go on and on and on about a fairly ordinary black jacket. I’ve switched it off!! 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
I’ve not watched good olde Sue (lol when Louise Pentland called her Sue on a plane to Germany once😂)! But just gone through her recent Instagram feed and have to say she looks better than she has in years - the hair and she’s lost so much weight!

The haircut really makes me want to cut my long hair off!
How did she get so thin??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.