HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried watching the new video but didn’t get even five minutes in before the eye rolls started... “I haven’t vlogged in ages...maybe I’ll say why in another video” WHY FN MENTION IT THEN?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I don’t know if it’s the weight loss, the awful hair cut and colour or fake tanning herself to a whole new ethnicity but her face looks incredibly aged lately too. I am a whopping two months younger than Suzie, but I’m often mistaken for early to mid 20’s when she’s looking like a haggard 40+ soccer mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I tried watching the new video but didn’t get even five minutes in before the eye rolls started... “I haven’t vlogged in ages...maybe I’ll say why in another video” WHY FN MENTION IT THEN?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I don’t know if it’s the weight loss, the awful hair cut and colour or fake tanning herself to a whole new ethnicity but her face looks incredibly aged lately too. I am a whopping two months younger than Suzie, but I’m often mistaken for early to mid 20’s when she’s looking like a haggard 40+ soccer mum!
I’m turning 34 next month and I look younger than her! And that bullshit about not looking like you did 10 years ago?! I don’t know what she thinks she looked like back then, but she looks the same just, as you say, tanning herself to a whole new ethnicity with some aging hair cut, ugly ass clothes that don’t fit and injected lips 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

But she acts and talks like a teenager at times! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
When did she do the name change?! Surprise she’s let go of hello October since she loves milking her birthday for a while month

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God her videos are BORING! just clicked on yesterdays and even her 'home' update is lame whippy she got a new diffuser. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I was thinking this too and then she popped up a story about flowers from Ryan from last week still going strong. I did think that was and odd thing to post, almost like a reminder she still has a boyfriend? Lockdown has broken up a lot of couples so wouldn’t be the weirdest thing!

Reactions: 5
I don't know why I sat through that entire vlog, but JEEZE she is a real pill. Between hinting at health problems and spending too much time thinking about the minutiae of her home decor and hair styling, she has become one of the dullest, most insipid content creators on yt. I wish all anybody had to think about was blowing money on new throw pillows and yet another trashy piece of loungewear.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know why I sat through that entire vlog, but JEEZE she is a real pill. Between hinting at health problems and spending too much time thinking about the minutiae of her home decor and hair styling, she has become one of the dullest, most insipid content creators on yt. I wish all anybody had to think about was blowing money on new throw pillows and yet another trashy piece of loungewear.
I read the "shes a pill" in tom hanks voice 😂, her hair makes her look like a playmobil man.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After my post I skipped through the vlog and he calls her and she makes a big song and dance about him calling (even to show the camera the screen) and how bad his timing is for calling while she’s vlogging.. and then as usual she went on a massive tangent about how she gets interrupted all the time doing really specific things 😴

To be fair that whole section could have been cut out but I think she wanted to remind everyone he’s still around so they probably haven’t broken up. That or Lauren’s lost the will to edit out the rambling anymore. Plus someone above mentioned the flowers on IG last week..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.