HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh when she claimed that people have been panicking that she’s not doing vlogtober this year. Who are these people? I hope I never meet them.
Gleam people maybe?

I don't like it when they get lazy and stop vlogging. Iay not watch all the vlogs, but i like to know there is something for me to watch when i'm on the exercise bike/steps treadmill etc. I don't want to watch any more hauls with aff links or swipe ups where they male lots of money for badgering everyone in buying the same nylon 'jumper of dreams'

Reactions: 6
Made it to 15 minutes before I had a word with myself & realised those were 15 minutes I’m never getting back! Bore off Snoozi!!

• Haha
She did look really pretty (and thin) in that long rambly video with no point. I think it was the fact she had her hair in a ponytail instead of that rigid and ageing bob style. I wish she styled her hair a bit more casual and carefree more often.

Reactions: 2
She did look really pretty (and thin) in that long rambly video with no point. I think it was the fact she had her hair in a ponytail instead of that rigid and ageing bob style. I wish she styled her hair a bit more casual and carefree more often.
She would really suit a messy/beachy bob tbh. Would give her overall look a bit more personality given that her make up is nude, skin is orangey (sorry but it is) and a majority of her clothes are brown neutrals.

Suzie and Amanda Holden have the same energy... anyone else feel that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg. It’s your birthday, we get it. Stop fishing for compliments on those ugly bday outfits when you know you’re going to a socially distanced dinner and that’s it.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god those square toe sandals she bought. HIDEOUS. Plus she just had to go on and on and on about her birthday outfit and going on about the birthday outfit video. What is her obsession with her birthday? Genuinely do not understand it nor have I ever heard an adult go on about their birthday as much as her.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god those square toe sandals she bought. HIDEOUS. Plus she just had to go on and on and on about her birthday outfit and going on about the birthday outfit video. What is her obsession with her birthday? Genuinely do not understand it nor have I ever heard an adult go on about their birthday as much as her.
Ha ha, those sandals, I just can't 🤣 And those next ones 🤢

Reactions: 1
1) I really don't understand why she keeps buying clothes

2) I don't understand why these hauls are SO LONG omg. She talks way too much. She could just film all the different outfits and edit it down to a 3 to 5-min video

1) I really don't understand why she keeps buying clothes

2) I don't understand why these hauls are SO LONG omg. She talks way too much. She could just film all the different outfits and edit it down to a 3 to 5-min video
She spent 5 mins talking about a pair of Zara faux leather leggings that may or may not be available this year 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She spent 5 mins talking about a pair of Zara faux leather leggings that may or may not be available this year 🙄🙄🙄
I'm always dumbfounded by how she can waffle about nothing.

I "watched" the haul, meaning that I skipped the video to have a look at each outfit (100% did not have time to let this 34 min video play even in the background) and when she was trying on those horrible boots she gave us poor viewers an amazing tip: if you have bigger calves don't tie the laces as tight as that will give you more room! I mean, WTF is that advice? Surely everyone always knows and does that. She's not a succinct speaker so anything she says ends up being a rambling monologue.

• Haha
^ Exactly this, I have to skip through every video for the gist because the girl waffles so much! Admittedly I do this for most influencers though, I just wanna see the outfits and not hear their rambling!

Reactions: 4
^ Exactly this, I have to skip through every video for the gist because the girl waffles so much! Admittedly I do this for most influencers though, I just wanna see the outfits and not hear their rambling!
She seems to do this more than most! She either explains the obvious or imparts her “wisdom” like it’s brand new information and we’ll be mind blown. I think she’s got too many people in her life that enable her to ramble on and on about the most mundane tit. Maybe Lauren is meant to edit it all out but she can’t be bothered anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to say I do prefer her hair in the main part of the video though, looks nice more tousled and tucked behind an ear.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely not a fan of the girl, but I am genuinely concerned about her weight loss... particularly considering she’s been reasonably open about her disordered relationship with food in the past. I’m sure the hair cut accentuates this, but her head is looking too big for her body. Plus her collar bones and chest bones are really quite pronounced now. I’m not convinced she would be able to maintain that weight without really restricting her food and/or exercising a lot. If she is struggling, it’s a shame all she’s getting is praise in her comments. It will only fuel her belief that she’s ‘better’ when she’s smaller.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely not a fan of the girl, but I am genuinely concerned about her weight loss... particularly considering she’s been reasonably open about her disordered relationship with food in the past. I’m sure the hair cut accentuates this, but her head is looking too big for her body. Plus her collar bones and chest bones are really quite pronounced now. I’m not convinced she would be able to maintain that weight without really restricting her food and/or exercising a lot. If she is struggling, it’s a shame all she’s getting is praise in her comments. It will only fuel her belief that she’s ‘better’ when she’s smaller.
This is so frustrating. We really shouldn’t be commenting on her body. I can’t stand it when people do it on plus influencers feeds, BUT her weight loss is so stark and was very very quick. I agree, she’s probably over exercising and/or on an extreme restriction diet. Despite her eye bleeping and ugly outfits, I think she’s incredibly insecure. She tries to come off as luxe, but she’s stuck in fast fashion.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.