HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s important to do whatever you can to manifest the life you want 😂 At least it she seems to have come around to the fact that the long talons were ugly and did nothing for her.
I haven’t watched her in so long, has she decided to stop getting the claws done!? 😂

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her in so long, has she decided to stop getting the claws done!? 😂
She mentioned something in a vlog or two ago (who even knows), that she appreciates letting her hair and nails get healthy again. Fingers crossed she’s seen the light.

Reactions: 3
HelloHauls Snoozie sure loves her hauls doesn’t she? It’s funny how most channels I watch have moved away from hauls yet she is still there flogging away and getting most of her views from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HelloHauls Snoozie sure loves her hauls doesn’t she? It’s funny how most channels I watch have moved away from hauls yet she is still there flogging away and getting most of her views from them.
I think she’s increased her hauls because she has nothing else to film and gotta get that aff link money!!!

Reactions: 5
The haircut is giving me strong "Rachel Green" vibes 😅 In saying that, I wonder how long until she puts in extensions, like every other short length hair cut she's done that to.

Reactions: 2
I just... can't stand her. Pre-covid the hauls were already grating but now they're just endlessly insufferable and unnecessary. I understand everyone's on their own path when it comes to sustainable living but this girl is just consuming for the sake of financing her life with affiliate links and eye bleeping herself in the mirror. Maybe it's just me, but the pandemic has further encouraged me to make more efforts in my day-to-day and that includes avoiding fast fashion as much as possible.

The Zara vs Mango haul was absolutely ridiculous. I don't actually know what else to say. As if people wanted this side-by-side comparison of two brands owned by the same group? And purposefully buying similar items to compare them before choosing one is just terrible. There have been articles on how returned items of clothing just becomes landfill because returning them to the warehouse was most costly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just... can't stand her. Pre-covid the hauls were already grating but now they're just endlessly insufferable and unnecessary. I understand everyone's on their own path when it comes to sustainable living but this girl is just consuming for the sake of financing her life with affiliate links and eye bleeping herself in the mirror. Maybe it's just me, but the pandemic has further encouraged me to make more efforts in my day-to-day and that includes avoiding fast fashion as much as possible.

The Zara vs Mango haul was absolutely ridiculous. I don't actually know what else to say. As if people wanted this side-by-side comparison of two brands owned by the same group? And purposefully buying similar items to compare them before choosing one is just terrible. There have been articles on how returned items of clothing just becomes landfill because returning them to the warehouse was most costly.
She definitely will be getting a refund on the items. Most these influencers unless the items are given for free return the items

Oh I have no doubt that she returns most things...which I think is even more infuriating. She's producing content to encourage people to consume more tit, makes money off the links and gets her money back. What a dishonest business.

Reactions: 5
Why did she need to explain in such great detail how to straighten hair and then curl it under? Does she think people are dumb? She couldn’t even describe the very thing she was doing but still managed to ramble on for 27 minutes. The hair style is awful but serves her right for bleaching it to death!

Also why is she so orange? Apparently she hasn’t faked tanned in SOOO long 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she need to explain in such great detail how to straighten hair and then curl it under? Does she think people are dumb? She couldn’t even describe the very thing she was doing but still managed to ramble on for 27 minutes. The hair style is awful but serves her right for bleaching it to death!

Also why is she so orange? Apparently she hasn’t faked tanned in SOOO long 🤔
I was just going to comment this exact same thing. She spent more than half the video talking about her makeup and then the groundbreaking explanation of curling your hair under with a straightener. ETA: who knew my daily hair routine was video-worthy.

Re: the orange...the blotchiness on her arms tho 😳

Also, apparently the hair has changed her style (she asks if that’s weird as if she’s had another groundbreaking thought no one else would have considered) so more Zara hauls on their way I suspect.. She’s boring and vain which is why all we ever get is skin chat and haul after haul.

If she’s been out so much recently why hasn’t she vlogged it? I’d rather see Brighton and the surrounding areas for a change than her eye bleeping her view finder or the mirror.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.