HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think lockdowm is getting to me, i have enjoyed her videos recently. She has calmed down with the ‘ratchet single girl’ she was doing- reminding me more of the classier girl she was. If only she would get rid of those lip fillers now

Reactions: 4
I also recently watched one of her vlogs after not having watched content her for months. She was surprisingly tolerable, I have to say. Quite rambly as always but a lot more toned down and did not seem as fake. I was also glad that she is not over-renovating her flat for content like so many other influencers.

It’ll be interesting to see whether she will ever address this Change in her personality. After all, the calm and collected persona that she had when she was with Josh was “fake” and the obnoxious boss witch was “the real her“.

Reactions: 5
I dont mind Suzie but I dont really watch the clothes hauls they bore me as do what I eat in a day. Will be interested to watch her moving vlogs and see what the new house looks like.

Reactions: 3
Another one enjoying her vlogs 🙋‍♀️ I don’t mind her rambling or hauls either, the only thing I don’t like is when she slips into bOsS BabE and acts like she doesn’t want or need Ryan and she wants to live on her own but says this in front of him like he’s a piece of dirt and just convenient for her sometimes when I find he seems nice and chilled on camera compared to some YouTube boyfriends, he seems really cool and doesn’t play up or talk to her like the others talk to their GFs on camera. Just think it’s a shame and she obviously seems settled and happy living with him so why pretend you want him to get out to just look independent and like a boss 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Was he living with her at her flat? If not, surely he shouldn’t have been visiting her.
He had been staying with her while his kitchen (I think) was being renovated, but then lockdown started so they stayed together. I can’t imagine sharing space with her. She seems really messy and all that tit she has in her “dressing room” would give me anxiety. I’m also under the impression that she’s been in co-habitation bliss, but he’s just kind of stuck there. I feel bad for a lot of these dudes that end up living with their influencer girlfriends. The “shared” space just ends up seeming not so shared....case in point Alix taking over her entire flat for herself while her bf just kind of floats around.

Reactions: 2
the only thing I don’t like is when she slips into bOsS BabE and acts like she doesn’t want or need Ryan and she wants to live on her own but says this in front of him like he’s a piece of dirt and just convenient for her sometimes when I find he seems nice and chilled on camera compared to some YouTube boyfriends, he seems really cool and doesn’t play up or talk to her like the others talk to their GFs on camera. Just think it’s a shame and she obviously seems settled and happy living with him so why pretend you want him to get out to just look independent and like a boss 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I would say it's fairly clear she is utterly besotted with him, and is trying not to scare him off! She is even attempting vegetarianism for him.

Wish she would stop with the bleach and hair extensions though.

Also i applaud her practice choice of dress for her house move 😮

He had been staying with her while his kitchen (I think) was being renovated, but then lockdown started so they stayed together.
Yes, he moved in with her while his kitchen was been renovated (cough), but that was back in October or Novemeber of last year! How long does it take to renovate a kitchen for god's sake! ;)

I actually really like Suzie, she doesn't make my blood boil like other You Tubers do!

Reactions: 1
I just watched her moving vlog, I quite liked them together, she seems to be happy with the new boyfriend- also happy to have brought a house.

Quite surprised to see that shoe brought a bungalow, but thats mostly because I am used to influencers bying 5 bedroom houses for two people. It looks like a really nice house, and a loverly garden. I am very happy she found something she likes.

She’ll fill the bungalow with the same tat she’s filled every flat with, the same tat every influencer fills their space with.

I assume that’s all she could find in Brighton in her price range?
She’s been looking for a property for so long now I thought she’d never find somewhere!

Surprised its a bungalow, is it 1 bed? I know gabriella Lindley is in the same area and has plumped for a flat, being older and arguably a better vlogger I thought susie would have at least a 2 bed house! Are house prices in Brighton in line with London?

Tried to find it on right move no success. Looks like it will be between £325-£475k so not cheap!!

Had to double check the video: We saw a mystery room with carpet and grey walls, the living room and the bedroom right besides the living room (I think). And the at the end of the house is the kitchen and the garden. Have not been shown the bathroom.

I do thin that there is a second bedroom, were else are they going to store all of their clothes because there is no space in the bedroom. There has only been a quick pan over the hallway so I don't know how big it actually is.

Is Grubby in the same area? The house must have cost quite a lot considering Grubbys flat.

Tried to find it on right move no success. Looks like it will be between £325-£475k so not cheap!!
I think she completed the sale a while ago, and things were a bit on hold because of the virus and the fact that she did not want people to find her house. I could be totally making this up, but I think she mentioned in her house buying video that she was waiting on telling us after everything was completed so she knew she got the property and so people cant find it.

Gabby spent 395k I think? So must be over 400k! I'm shocked at how expensive it it, I'm in Berkshire and it's nowhere near that bad here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.