HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what we have seen it doesnt look massive so dont know how shes gonna fit all her stuff in.

Reactions: 2
I've had a little look online, they might not be in the right area of Brighton, but you can get a 2 bed house for under 300k. She must have chosen a real prime location.

Reactions: 1
She can’t win, if she had went all influencer and got a 7 bedroom house everyone will be going on about why she needs that space.

nothing wrong with a bungalow, and good on her for not feeling the need to buy more than she needs.

I think because a bungalow is mainly known for older people, people get the wrong impression. A bungalow is still a type of house.

Reactions: 26
She can’t win, if she had went all influencer and got a 7 bedroom house everyone will be going on about why she needs that space.

nothing wrong with a bungalow, and good on her for not feeling the need to buy more than she needs.

I think because a bungalow is mainly known for older people, people get the wrong impression. A bungalow is still a type of house.
Its not a point of she cant win its a point of she made out she had bought a house when its a bungalow.

True, I do like the girl, she's one of them that I actually find quite relaxing to watch, I'm glad she's got somewhere in her budget and agree it was probably a sensible purchase. As said above though, it just made me chuckle as it doesn't fit her glam image 😂

Reactions: 3

I agree, she bought quite young and alone in the south even a bungalow that is a pretty decent achievement and at least she hasn't been lying about it.

I don't think she is lying by saying house instead of bungalow at the start, I don't know anyone who would say it isn't a house just because it is over 1 floor. Thats reaching imo.

Reactions: 17
Its not a point of she cant win its a point of she made out she had bought a house when its a bungalow.
Depending on what definition you look, a house can simply be defined as ‘a place of shelter and accommodation’. To me, a house is an umbrella term, and that includes a bungalow. Moaning that she said ‘house’ instead of ‘bungalow’ is just splitting hairs. The girl
Has bought herself a properly - good on her! Who cares that it’s ‘Just’ a bungalow.

Reactions: 16
I grew up in a British bungalow and always referred to it as a house... I would never have said to my friends “come round to my bungalow for tea” 😂 it’s a house! She does a lot of cringeworthy things but this is a bit bizarre. Also, my parents bungalow was worth more than your average semi-detached property in their area, due to garden size and number of bedrooms it had. Sorry to go off on a bungalow rant, I feel weirdly protective of it and this bit of hate just doesn’t make any sense to me personally. For all her faults, she’s actually done something sensible for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I grew up in a British bungalow and always referred to it as a house... I would never have said to my friends “come round to my bungalow for tea” 😂 it’s a house! She does a lot of cringeworthy things but this is a bit bizarre. Also, my parents bungalow was worth more than your average semi-detached property in their area, due to garden size and number of bedrooms it had. Sorry to go off on a bungalow rant, I feel weirdly protective of it and this bit of hate just doesn’t make any sense to me personally. For all her faults, she’s actually done something sensible for a change.
No one is hating.

It must be a regional thing - if I said I was buying a bungalow where I am, everyone would think I was buying an OAP retirement home. Functionality wise id prefer it to a flat, as you have a garden, but I know it would raise eyebrows.

However I totally get that in different parts of the UK the perception/connotations are different.

• Haha
It must be a regional thing - if I said I was buying a bungalow where I am, everyone would think I was buying an OAP retirement home. Functionality wise id prefer it to a flat, as you have a garden, but I know it would raise eyebrows.

However I totally get that in different parts of the UK the perception/connotations are different.
At least in a bungalow you havent got someone living above you.

Reactions: 4
Brighton resident here. Assuming the section when they are driving is in fact on the way to the new house, they are on the A27 heading from Hangleton towards Portslade/Southwick/Shoreham. Those areas are significantly cheaper than Brighton & Hove.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Brighton is really expensive for houses so I think she's actually been quite smart! All the other YouTubers who claim they live in big houses in Brighton actually live just outside.

I quite like a bungalow and it's a better buy than a tiny terraced house or a flat with no garden. Or a giant house that's too big for you so you fill it with tit a la Zoella. I hope her dogs will be staying with her again.

Reactions: 7
Brighton resident here. Assuming the section when they are driving is in fact on the way to the new house, they are on the A27 heading from Hangleton towards Portslade/Southwick/Shoreham. Those areas are significantly cheaper than Brighton & Hove.
Love this insider regional knowledge, you just can’t beat it 🤣

Brighton is really expensive for houses so I think she's actually been quite smart! All the other YouTubers who claim they live in big houses in Brighton actually live just outside.

I quite like a bungalow and it's a better buy than a tiny terraced house or a flat with no garden. Or a giant house that's too big for you so you fill it with tit a la Zoella. I hope her dogs will be staying with her again.
Yes yes I’m also glad she’s not bought a ridiculous ITF/ josie mansion mortgaged to the hilt. I’m strangely proud of her for getting her foot on the property ladder. I’m a relatively new homebuyer too and it was bloody hard so I feel strangely protective?! 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I’m enjoying her content guys. Used to avoid her videos at all costs, but this move made her wonders. Not entirely sure this will be for too long though...

All the bungalows near me are family homes... and stunning! I’d love one! Near the sea too

Why am I acting like I’m the ceo for bungalows
It’s funny because Australia and New Zealand style houses are considered ‘bungalows’ but in U.K. there’s a bit of snobbery around them and people associate them with old people. It’s still a house 🤣

Reactions: 6
I actually think that traditionally bungalows are more expensive, I think maybe supply and demand because there is less of them

Suzie looks genuinely happy at the moment, I don’t know why (please don’t judge) but I feel really envious of her. She seems like she has it all. Maybe coz I’m 27 in lockdown on my own in rented accommodation and recently went through a break up

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I actually think that traditionally bungalows are more expensive, I think maybe supply and demand because there is less of them

Suzie looks genuinely happy at the moment, I don’t know why (please don’t judge) but I feel really envious of her. She seems like she has it all. Maybe coz I’m 27 in lockdown on my own in rented accommodation and recently went through a break up
Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I think it’s natural to be envious and she does seem happy which is good but remember, it’s just a snap shot of her life. Most people at the moment are struggling with lockdown x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.