HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to double check the video: We saw a mystery room with carpet and grey walls, the living room and the bedroom right besides the living room (I think). And the at the end of the house is the kitchen and the garden. Have not been shown the bathroom.

I do thin that there is a second bedroom, were else are they going to store all of their clothes because there is no space in the bedroom. There has only been a quick pan over the hallway so I don't know how big it actually is.

Is Grubby in the same area? The house must have cost quite a lot considering Grubbys flat.

I think she completed the sale a while ago, and things were a bit on hold because of the virus and the fact that she did not want people to find her house. I could be totally making this up, but I think she mentioned in her house buying video that she was waiting on telling us after everything was completed so she knew she got the property and so people cant find it.
I think you’re right, from what I gather and thinking back to Instagram stories I think she might have put an offer in around November or December, or at least found the property then.

Reactions: 1
Gabby spent 395k I think? So must be over 400k! I'm shocked at how expensive it it, I'm in Berkshire and it's nowhere near that bad here.
For us unfamiliar with housing options in England - what’s the difference between a bungalow, a semi-detached and a flat. I think of a flat as an apartment in a building with multiple units. Like Gabby. But if Sue has an accessible garden, what makes that different than a detached or semi-detached (which in North America I guess is a duplex).

For us unfamiliar with housing options in England - what’s the difference between a bungalow, a semi-detached and a flat. I think of a flat as an apartment in a building with multiple units. Like Gabby. But if Sue has an accessible garden, what makes that different than a detached or semi-detached (which in North America I guess is a duplex).
Flat is a series of rooms in a block (apartment is the right word)

Bungalow is a house with only one level, no stairs
Semi detached is a house which is only attached to another house (just by bricks so you’d have some walls which are in there house too - like they’re built off each other but you don’t share living space if that makes sense so my lounge wall is the wall for my next door neighbours lounge too)

Reactions: 2
I think it a detached or a semi detached house, we have not been shown around the garden.

Suzy said that is was a bungalow because it did not have any stairs aka only one story building. I believe thats what bungalow means, feel free to correct me since my English skills have grown week after years of not having access to British tv show.

Bungalows seems very common in Brighton. I remember seeing another YouTuber with one and then she got planning permission to build and upstairs for it. Maybe she’s planning on doing that.

Sorry I’m not getting the bungalow hate!?
A bungalow is a house!?

Reactions: 21
A bungalow is a house but it’s not exactly the glam boss babe house she thinks she deserves is it?

A bungalow is a house but it’s not exactly the glam boss babe house she thinks she deserves is it?
Maybe it’s just my experience of them, but all the ones I’ve been in are way more luxe than the majority of houses I’ve been in

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s just my experience of them, but all the ones I’ve been in are way more luxe than the majority of houses I’ve been in
Really? They are all owned by OAPs near me so that’s what makes me feel like it doesn’t really fit with her image. I’m not by the sea though so perhaps that’s not the case in Brighton?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same... where I am you would much rather have a lovely big roomy bungalow on all one level with a garden than a poky terraced house or a flat

Reactions: 8
Really? They are all owned by OAPs near me so that’s what makes me feel like it doesn’t really fit with her image. I’m not by the sea though so perhaps that’s not the case in Brighton?
The only other young person I know who had a bungalow was Perrie from Little Mix but it was much bigger then Suzies. Personally I wouldnt want one.

All the bungalows near me are family homes... and stunning! I’d love one! Near the sea too

Why am I acting like I’m the ceo for bungalows

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't have anything against bungalows, I'd rather one than a flat... I was just expecting a house. Because she said she bought a house.

Reactions: 3
All the bungalows near me are family homes... and stunning! I’d love one! Near the sea too

Why am I acting like I’m the ceo for bungalows
Thanks! We have bungalows in the US and Canada, but for some reason the term is used mostly for homes built in the 1950s-1980s. Traditionally, they were economical to build in suburbs and attracted the ‘starter’ home/newlywed crowd.

From what I understand (my knowledge comes from the Gabby thread 🤣), home prices in Brighton are quite $$$, so a one-floor bungalow was probably all she could afford with the amount of renovations and personalizations she seems to want to do. I agree with the other poster - Sue doesn’t have an interior design bone in her body, so it’s going to be decorated like all the other cookie cutter influencer homes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.