HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he’s moved in though? Or am I wrong?

If anyone is on another site that discusses sue, pm them to come over here!!

this thread needs more activity!!!

Reactions: 3
Looks like he’s moved in though? Or am I wrong?

If anyone is on another site that discusses sue, pm them to come over here!!

this thread needs more activity!!!
Before lockdown he moved in temporarily because I believe (might be wrong) he was getting work done on his flat/house whatever it is and then the pandemic/lockdown happened so I assume he just stayed with Susie as it was safer.

Reactions: 1
Probably didn’t want to be in lockdown on his own so just stayed with Susie and fetched his decks over, not sure how long it normally takes to re-do a kitchen tbh? You could tell how unhappy Susie was about the decks being in the flat though haha!

Probably didn’t want to be in lockdown on his own so just stayed with Susie and fetched his decks over, not sure how long it normally takes to re-do a kitchen tbh? You could tell how unhappy Susie was about the decks being in the flat though haha!
Yeah but I think he'll have moved into her new house before she knows it. 😊 also hasnt he got a funny shaped head.

Yeah but I think he'll have moved into her new house before she knows it. 😊 also hasnt he got a funny shaped head.
Haha probably! He seems to be weaning his way in! Don’t know how Susie will handle that, she seems (well she hasn’t said it that recently) pretty content and determined to live on her own. And he’s just not really my type tbh, each to their own I suppose lol! Didn’t think he would’ve been Susie’s type either.

I used to love Susie, she was my favourite YouTuber 5/6 years ago when she was just into beauty. I just couldn't with her when she completely changed personality after her spilt with Josh. She was a mess.

Reactions: 4
yep and he has since moved his dj'ing decks in.
I cringed watching her vlog where he was doing a live stream. She lives in a flat, I’d go loose if someone was constantly dj’ing in the flat below me after she’d had the cheek to say that something she wanted in a new place was no upstairs neighbours. I doubt they want you there either Sue to be honest.

Reactions: 2
I feel like sue only ever wanted a boyfriend and she’d tie him to the stair rail if he tried to leave 😐

she’s all talk when it comes to the independent woman crap 🤣

• Haha
I feel like sue only ever wanted a boyfriend and she’d tie him to the stair rail if he tried to leave 😐

she’s all talk when it comes to the independent woman crap 🤣
She comes across like she's one of those women who cant be without a man.

I cringed watching her vlog where he was doing a live stream. She lives in a flat, I’d go loose if someone was constantly dj’ing in the flat below me after she’d had the cheek to say that something she wanted in a new place was no upstairs neighbours. I doubt they want you there either Sue to be honest.
Well she did say the block was empty as all the neighbours had gone home for lockdown.

She comes across like she's one of those women who cant be without a man.

Well she did say the block was empty as all the neighbours had gone home for lockdown.
I must have missed that bit! The entire block is empty? How strange is that?

If you go on her boyfriends insta he still has pictures of his ex girlfriend. Not sure if he seems susies type. Her vlogs are just of her sorting stuff out and getting gifted free stuff

I actually think her lockdown vlogs have been pretty good. More real and less put on. Compared to the dross others have been posting- looking at you InTheFrow- they’ve been not so bad. Unpopular opinion maybe but....

I actually think her lockdown vlogs have been pretty good. More real and less put on. Compared to the dross others have been posting- looking at you InTheFrow- they’ve been not so bad. Unpopular opinion maybe but....
I dont mind her weekly vlogs but I dont bother watching when shes just trying on clothes that's boring or doing a workout.

I watch about 15 min of a 40 min vlog.

no interest in seeing sue eye bleeping herself in ASOS. 😐

I find her full of herself, like yeh she looks good but calm down love. Also wondering when she will move into her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.