HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pointless haul, full of rubbish and useless, patronising tips that I don’t need. She was rambling on again in a slightly manic way. I wizzed through again so only watched 10% of it. Is it me or is it edited really badly? It seems to cut every minute or so. Maybe I’m just over it with these idiots. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

In my opinion, the editing of her videos turned to tit when Lauren took over. Lois did a much better job and produced really polished work

Reactions: 7
Plys
In my opinion, the editing of her videos turned to tit when Lauren took over. Lois did a much better job and produced really polished work
Plus it was the time of the leopard print everthang, combined with big hair, long extensions, long nails, deep tan, huge hoops and new tattoos every other week. .

• Sick
Reactions: 5
“This hoodie is life” insulting our intelligence again. It’s a very average looking hoodie, sweetheart!! 🙄🙄 #affiliatelink
Every new thing she shows gives her life. If new in fast fashion is giving her all this life, her non-consumer life must be boring as hell.

Reactions: 7
“This hoodie is life” insulting our intelligence again. It’s a very average looking hoodie, sweetheart!! 🙄🙄 #affiliatelink
This is how all these influencers talk

"Genius"

"This is life"

"Obsessed"

In french they all throw around the word "sublime" way too much. It's ridiculous. Get a brain, read a book, learn what words mean

• Heart
Reactions: 9
One Hoodie to rule them all, One Hoodie to find them, One Hoodie to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them #kindlygifted

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did y’all know Sue’s beloved “sustainable” fast fashion brand Nu-In is co-owned by Marcus Butler?! Gross.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
why is it that horrible non colour that whites go once they've been washed too many times??

Annnnd, new lips?

Reactions: 4
Another haul everyone. More coats. These influencers/content creators kill me. Creat actual content that inspires. Heck shoot footage of your backyard but please stop buying clothes especially fast fashion which is so bad for the environment. I guess she gots to make the coin that’s why her last 4 videos have been hauls.

Reactions: 6
So she is just buying stuff hauling it making money off afflilate links and the returning.
Or she gets paid to buy the clothes and does a haul.
Not sure it was always like this but you can defo see the laziness in contact and its more like a job to get paid every video without fail

Reactions: 6
This girl is revolting.

If you know even a fraction of what goes on behind the scenes at all these fast fashion brands... I don't understand how you can keep shopping there unscrupulously (if you have the means to do otherwise of course). What Sue is saying is that her paycheck is worth more than other people's well being and dignity. That her getting paid is more important than saving the planet.

It's incredibly disgusting. What goes around comes around. I hope karma will bite her petite ass sometime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lord have mercy - Zara has launched a lingerie line so a lingerie haul and try on is probably coming our way.

🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So no vlog yesterday because she had to go to the vet. Now thats pure lazy, you have to post a video twice a week seriously these people need to try getting 9-5 jobs where you have to fit the vets between working not instead of

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.