HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another haul. How many jackets, coats, sweaters does one need when that person works from home and rarely leaves the house.

Reactions: 10
Another haul. How many jackets, coats, sweaters does one need when that person works from home and rarely leaves the house.
I love how she keeps prattling on about 2020 being year of the loungewear for her. Every year is year of the loungewear when you work from home, ya dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, she has made her channel a hauling festival. So much for sustainability.
Honestly, she is ridiculous. She has 0% authenticity in her, and she is 100% fake ass business woman running behind views. thats it.
So much for showing us that she is a boss lady, independent since birth.. GOD!!! Definitely need to stop consuming her vile content. If I buy like her, I will go bankrupt, does she not think even 1% about the after effects of so much shopping/options she gives her viewers?
There are always going to be 100000 brands who make same coat in a slight change, if you wanted to take a break, just take a break. Dont do this BS, please
We are in a pandemic, not going anywhere. Just sitting at home and wishing/praying some lucky are also still working.
Go and take education, start a fulltime job and do vlogging on the side, your life will be much more fun Suzie. Whatever you are doing now, its a shitshow.

Reactions: 12
She’s salty! People are commenting that NastyGal always has 50% off so her code is really just worth 5% ⚰☠

Never posted on here before!
I think Suzie may be feeling quite anxious about her career as well! She briefly mentioned that she's got a 'back up' plan to do hair and also sent mixed messages about the living situation (at first she didn't want to be in the bungalow for long but now she mentions that she could be there for a lot longer than initially thought). Looking at social blade/ and her video views I just feel like she might be sensing that she can't sustain this lifestyle for too much longer. Buying a house is a great achievement and it must be hard doing it on her own. Ive noticed she's started to do ad's that aren't really her 'brand' but is using thwm to get some extra cash in her pocket. Anyone else sense this?

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her but I’m just a bit sick of her now! The clothing hauls are just getting ridiculous and she spends way too much time explaining/justifying herself in every aspect so she just waffles on and on! I do like her hair though but now she’s even more in love with herself and it’s annoying.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god, she has made her channel a hauling festival. So much for sustainability.
Honestly, she is ridiculous. She has 0% authenticity in her, and she is 100% fake ass business woman running behind views. thats it.
So much for showing us that she is a boss lady, independent since birth.. GOD!!! Definitely need to stop consuming her vile content. If I buy like her, I will go bankrupt, does she not think even 1% about the after effects of so much shopping/options she gives her viewers?
There are always going to be 100000 brands who make same coat in a slight change, if you wanted to take a break, just take a break. Dont do this BS, please
We are in a pandemic, not going anywhere. Just sitting at home and wishing/praying some lucky are also still working.
Go and take education, start a fulltime job and do vlogging on the side, your life will be much more fun Suzie. Whatever you are doing now, its a shitshow.
Buttt not as lucrative, or with such attractive flexi hours.

Until the money dries up they ain't going anywhere.

She’s salty! People are commenting that NastyGal always has 50% off so her code is really just worth 5% ⚰☠
Also, none of these fashun loving tubers tend to wear pll, boohoo or nasty gal of their own volition. It's always &otherstories, urban outfitters, topshop or realisation parr etc.

Reactions: 8
It’s disgusting the amount of hauls she is doing. She needs calling out on it. Surely her management would say something?! Can she not bring anything else to the table?! This girl could literally talk for an hour about a piece of toast so surely she can find something else for content on her channel other than just constantly updating her wardrobe, sorry collection 🙄

It’s disgusting the amount of hauls she is doing. She needs calling out on it. Surely her management would say something?! Can she not bring anything else to the table?! This girl could literally talk for an hour about a piece of toast so surely she can find something else for content on her channel other than just constantly updating her wardrobe, sorry collection 🙄
She made a sly reference to the feedback in a recent ish haul video where she said “yes I know lots of hauls but let me live” 🙄 She’s got nothing else to bring to the table besides shopping and staring at herself in the viewfinder.

Reactions: 6
i feel like these hauls are for money as she is probably saying yes to brands she wouldnt usually work with & she gets to put all the affiliate links in. She does go out the house although seems like only to the garden centre. She defo could do some sort of vlogging. Its just her being lazy and wanting quick momey

Reactions: 5
Another pointless haul, full of rubbish and useless, patronising tips that I don’t need. She was rambling on again in a slightly manic way. I wizzed through again so only watched 10% of it. Is it me or is it edited really badly? It seems to cut every minute or so. Maybe I’m just over it with these idiots. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I agree she's going off-brand. NastyGal is tit quality and does always have a sale on tbf. It's not very Sue.
It's sad that all she thinks she can offer is hauls and spend, spend, spend. She should branch out into interiors/books (lol)/learning a new skill - just something different. I can't handle any more beige hauls.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.